Confirmed with Link: Coburn Traded to Tampa Bay for Radko Gudas & 2 Picks (1st & 3rd)

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
^ I saw the connection earlier today in another article. However, this is a Q and A (a mix of hockey and personal talk) from 2009 that may be of interest to some:

http://www.king5.com/story/sports/2014/07/29/12816260/

Beefy will enjoy this:

KING 5: If your mother was going to cook your favorite meal for you, what would that be?

RG: In Czech, it s called svichkova . It s meat with dumplings and some typical Czech sauce on it. Svichkova in English translation is candle sauce . (Note: According to a website about Czech food, Svickova na smetane - slices of beef or pork - (svichkova-na-smettan-eay) served with sliced bread dumplings. The meat is covered in gravy and topped of f with cranberry jam and cream.)

I ve got my special music. I like to listen to metal. I like gothic metal, like Nightwish with the old singer (Tarja Turunen), not the new one (Anette Olzon). And I listen to Godsmack.

RJ8812*

just the goal song? the entire playlist at the WFC is trash

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry? Geeeez

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
we are gonna miss Coby. We have noone with his size and speed on the blueline yet

He was not a good player for at least the last year. He constantly deflects pucks in his own net. I think manning would fill in the depth chart fine and his spot will be available for one of the young kids next year.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
just the goal song? the entire playlist at the WFC is trash

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry? Geeeez

If they started playing god smack or goth rock at flyers games I would probably immediately start looking for the easiest way to kill myself.

Blackmetal, post-metal or drone? I can get down with that, but in no way should the good name of metal and the bounds of brilliant musicians that occupy the genre ever be disgraced with being cast in the same like as ****ing godsmack, and their tribal tattoo, goatee, chain wallet fans.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Svitchkova made it all the way to this thread...

... and I can tell you it's delicious

Edit - there it is:
182955svickova500_3.jpg

Brigid1011*

by the time this team is ready to realistically compete for a cup again, gudas probably won't even be here. He does however fit in next year as a guy with nhl experience so hextall doesn't have to rush a prospect.

amen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad