Coach Willie Desjardins Thread Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
We don't want to tie a can to Willie yet....he's our tank commander....he'll keep playing Ryan Miller and they hardly ever win when he plays....we need these terrible line-up decisions; wonky ice time allocations; and gawd-awful pp tactics to continue at least until the end of the season....top six draft still in sight.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
One positive about wee Willie is that he is a kid friendly coach. He doesn't ruin them. He brings them along slowly and carefully. When he is sure they will be responsible, he lets them represent the team on the ice.

If there are no older players aboard next season except Hansen and Edler, WD might be the ideal coach.

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
Free Willie Desjunkins seriously is the worst Canuck coach i've ever seen, he has surpassed Eakins to me imo.

chis

Mar 24, 2015
One positive about wee Willie is that he is a kid friendly coach. He doesn't ruin them. He brings them along slowly and carefully. When he is sure they will be responsible, he lets them represent the team on the ice.

If there are no older players aboard next season except Hansen and Edler, WD might be the ideal coach.

:help:

and here I thought the myth of Willy being a good coach for any team in the nhl was finally debunked.
Oh what the hell, he's a real good coach.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC

I almost spit my drink on my screen the poor vets and vey will play 45 minutes with this no brain coach still here oh any vets except the Sedins .

ManoWarrior

Jul 24, 2010
He has to be gone right at the end of the season. I'm sure his ice time and deployment practices have become notorious around the league. It could be enough to dissuade a player from coming here.

coolboarder

Mar 4, 2010
Maryland
bring on Green right now, he has cost us enough games. Barely an upgrade over AV.

I'd official name Green as the Canucks head coach, at the end of Utica's playoff run. I'd rather to have someone run this team as an interim coach until the end of the season and hire Travis Green because Comets need their coach as they are rolling along.

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
I'd official name Green as the Canucks head coach, at the end of Utica's playoff run. I'd rather to have someone run this team as an interim coach until the end of the season and hire Travis Green because Comets need their coach as they are rolling along.
I don't know if that is possible, but i rather waive players like Sbisa, Dorsett and promote our top prospects to play for us for the rest of the season. Travis Green knows most of our prospect and therefore would most likely be ready to play them more effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad