Cleveland Monsters Thread VII (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I agree. Tony Brown kept saying during the game last night Clendenning was a valuable commodity because he keeps getting picked up by teams. He ends up on so many teams because he isn't that good. Teams take a flyer and then move on. I like Kukan. It seems like he changed his style of play after the championship year because he seemed to bring the puck up more that year, more of an offensive defenseman. He seemed to do that less since he started seeing time in Columbus the last couple seasons. Not big on Carlsson either, he has problems clearing the puck and doesn't seem to have good awareness.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
lines for tonight's game (7pm game in Hershey)

Robinson-Dalpe-Bittner
Broadhurst-MacInnis-Milano
Gerbe-Stenlund-Abramov
Gallant-Scotty-Thurkauf
Vigneault, Letestu, Sherwood (scratched)

Cross-Clendening
Doetzel-Simpson
Somerby-Wade
Siebenaler (scratched)
Collins, Prapavessis (injured)

Berube
Kivlenieks
Thiessen (scratched)

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
3-2 monsters

I had to do something else and probably missed the greatest sequence of goals in team history

this weekend has been a mess

Reactions: Monk

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I'm not sure who broke vigneault. must be madden
they also recalled desalvo and koroslev.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
A short trip to the ECHL is fine, and it's great if they get more playing time.

A long trip to the ECHL would be a bad sign though. Very few players ever make it to the NHL from there.

Vigneault and Sherwood don't look like ECHLers to me at all. Unless they've genuinely struggled, it's up to the org to make space for them to succeed. Right now I'm guessing it's just a case of a deep lineup in Cleveland with a coach down there not focused on development.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Vigneault and Sherwood don't look like ECHLers to me at all. Unless they've genuinely struggled, it's up to the org to make space for them to succeed. Right now I'm guessing it's just a case of a deep lineup in Cleveland with a coach down there not focused on development.
Sherwood just need ice time he was almost on the top12 before the milano down and letestu return and all.
Vigneault is just broken like even last year and at camp he wasn't bad but I guess its hard to look good on a fourth line with gallant when people expected him to get a try at columbus roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad