Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
mpKZg.png

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Wallmark logged 7:38. He was at 4:38 at the 10 minute mark of the 1st.

Wallmark got 3 minutes in the final 50 of the game. Seriously, this just isn't acceptable to me. I'm really mad.
I can't even get mad about this stuff anymore.

I feel like a Cleveland Browns fan. You can only laugh at the incompetence at this point.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I remember after the Washington game the day Dundon was officially introduced as majority owner thinking this is the kind of game that can make or break a season. All the excitement and hope that change was coming dashed in the last second.

I know they won some games since then and even made it into the WC spot, but that game still stings. Any kind of momentum that could have come from that disappeared and it's back to the same ole same ole. Win some, lose several in a row and dig a deeper hole.

Sucks too, I was there opening night against Minnesota and thought after Slavin scored the SO winner that maybe they'd get off to a good start for once.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
I've heard from more than one person on the XM NHL channel that Joel Quenneville will be fired this year. Apparently not seeing eye to eye with the Bowmans. Dundon can throw stupid money at him. He knows half the roster.

Do you think Q would be any better at getting RF to get some real players? Because there's not a coach alive (or dead) who wins anything with our current lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad