Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Team....

Peters is obviously in Lindy's head
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He clearly has no idea what position he is currently playing....but I feel a big night for him.

There will also be many butt pats for Aho

giphy.gif

This is where we get it going:
giphy.gif

We win many gaem!!!

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Anyone know if Staal will be playing? Or what his issue was yesterday?
I don’t know or have any information, but my speculation is that if it is serious enough that he had to miss the game last night, then it probably didn’t clear up quickly enough for him to make the flight or be available for tonight’ game.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Missed the game last night because a bunch of us went curling, then headed to the bar and they had on the Women's Korea vs. Japan curling match and not the Canes. Saw the score and was glad I missed it, but didn't realize Jordan didn't play until today so I hope everything is alright with his family. Team is in big trouble without him as every other center was getting sheltered.

Oh well. Curling was fun though, but harder than it looks and if you haven't done it before, get a group of 8 and give it a try. Oh, and the place sells beer so you can drink while you curl.

Last edited:

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Missed the game last night because a bunch of us went curling, then headed to the bar and they had on the Women's Korea vs. Japan curling match and not the Canes. Saw the score and was glad I missed it, but didn't realize Jordan didn't play until today so I hope everything is alright with his family. Team is in big trouble without him as every other center was getting sheltered.

Oh well. Curling was fun though, but harder than it looks and if you haven't done it before, get a group of 8 and give it a try. Oh, and the place sells beer so you can drink while you curl.

Where can you curl near here, eh?

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
I thought someone in the locker room said the his wife was having a baby.

Why do you think the PR department that was first in the league to announce full contract details, withheld that bit of information? Guys have missed games before for the birth of children. Why didn't they just say so?

Everything about this club is just so dysfunctional right now.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Why do you think the PR department that was first in the league to announce full contract details, withheld that bit of information? Guys have missed games before for the birth of children. Why didn't they just say so?

Everything about this club is just so dysfunctional right now.

With how caught off guard the team seemed to be by his absence (ie not having one of Krueger or Wallmark called up) my guess is she went into labor early and that could be normal or it could be premature which is ofcourse none of our f***ing business. Things may not have gone well, which is again, none of our f***ing business.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad