Management Claude Julien: "He's Still Here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
Couldn't agree more and that's the biggest things I"ve been harping on him all season for. And it's been very consistent this year. Just count the number of times each game that he can make some sort of outlet pass but takes the extra second or two or three and then does that stupid ass flip out of the zone as a giveaway.

I do agree with you guys . I don't really think age is a huge factor with Chara. I think it is some what mental and a lot to do with the game changing styles. You can no longer do next to anything with your stick on a rush and its a lot faster. My guess with him is he isn't quite as mentally prepared. Even saying this sounds stupid because he is so intense but something in that area just doesn't add up to me.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus

“I don’t know why people would question Claude,†said Orr. “Look at the Bruins’ performance since he arrived. Look at the respect he gets from his players. They play hard for him. That’s how you measure a coach.

“I’m a big fan of Claude,†said Orr. “I just like his style. And he’s honest as a day is long.â€

I dunno, though. Bobby Orr? What does he know? :skeptic:

2ka RasK*

I said as much in my post, but when you compare Chara's numbers this year with his best ones, he's about twice as far into the negative numbers on giveaways vs takeaways.

Here is just a bit more perspective for Chara.

Practically everyone here loves PK Subban and he is negative 83.

The Leader to be the Norris trophy winner this year, Drew Doughty, is negative 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad