Injury Report: Claude Giroux: right hand surgery, could return as early as Sept. 24 (post #173)

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
C'mon guys, we are talking about this guy right:
claude+giroux+beer+pong.png

He'll be ready.

peacepipe

Mar 7, 2006
Philadelphia,PA
Well for one thing they are playing beirut, and secondly it looks like they are playing with water and drinking the beer.

Yeah it's kinda nasty playing with beer especially down a nasty basement went the ball collects dust and other substances, I'd rather drink out of the bottle after a cup is sunk

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
So basically you make a bad shot loose your temper smash your club and injure yourself

You guys need to trade with the Aves for E. Johnson, so He and Giroux can go golfing together.

(For those who don't know, after EJ's rookie year with the Blues he blew out his knee by falling out of a golf cart - Needless to say his blood alcohol level wasn't released to the public.)

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Any confirmed news why he is not going to Canada orientation camp that has no on ice activity ??? Makes zero sense unless there is rehab that has to be done at home ?????

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Playing beer pong with beer in the cups is one of the grossest things you could possibly do. I'm all for using water and drinking beer out of your own cup/bottle/can whenever necessary.

Oh man up, you've got to give your antibodies something to do.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Never even heard of Beirut, but I see a triangle red solo cups and a pong ball in G's hand and typical pong throwing motion. But what is Beirut anyway

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Never even heard of Beirut, but I see a triangle red solo cups and a pong ball in G's hand and typical pong throwing motion. But what is Beirut anyway

It's the elitist term for beer pong. Beer pong is technically played with ping pong paddles, but that version sucks and has been appropriately dismissed in social settings.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
It's the elitist term for beer pong. Beer pong is technically played with ping pong paddles, but that version sucks and has been appropriately dismissed in social settings.

There is an elitist term for Beer Pong? :laugh: I've never heard of one with paddles either I am way out of the loop I guess. Just Flip Cup, Kings, Quarters and Pong for me.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
I love how this thread degrading into a discussion of drinking games. That said:

at least where I come from, Beirut and pong aren't the same. I play Beirut as a nonstop action game where there are no turns and there are two sets of cups, one for each person on a team. Once one person's cups are gone, they can't shoot. If a cup is made, that person can't shoot until they finish it. Same rule, if both balls are made consecutively by one team, your team gets one ball back. If you throw a ball and it hits the ground, you get it back. Pong is slower and takes longer. Drinking games and rules seem to vary by region anyway haha.

I play beer ball anyway, which is the best drinking game ever if you've got adequate space.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad