GDT: Class of the league clash - Sens vs Oil

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

Rookie has a little bit of a rough game... Sit him out.. Wolanin is getting low end of the totem pole ala Paul . Its very debatable the Lajoie should have been kept over Wolanin .. or been told to get a place . How many games was Lajoie healthy scratched. If you are going to call these guys up from Belleville where they were leading the charge on the way to making the playoffs you play them ... simple as that... Sitting out to watch slower less capable players playing in front of you ... The Senators Way.

Lol. Ceci you're shit defensively so here's more minutes for you!

Can't wait for Boucher to go

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
You aren't going to play in this league if you struggle the way Wolanin did last game. I like his skill set but he needs to be better. He had issues with things you expect an NHL defender to have figured out.

I have seen all the D struggle at different points... Patience is required by more than just the fans when you have so many inexperienced players in the lineup. You work with the kids, try to keep their confidence up and try to coach them through their mistakes.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I have seen all the D struggle at different points... Patience is required by more than just the fans when you have so many inexperienced players in the lineup. You work with the kids, try to keep their confidence up and try to coach them through their mistakes.

And Wolanin will continue to get chances but if he wants to be in the line up night in and night out, he needs to be better. I'm sure he realizes that. He really struggled last game, and he can be better.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
And Wolanin will continue to get chances but if he wants to be in the line up night in and night out, he needs to be better. I'm sure he realizes that. He really struggled last game, and he can be better.

Fair enough, but I think a lot of players struggled last game.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Fair enough, but I think a lot of players struggled last game.

A lot did and for me I didn't like the effort level once things started to go the other way. Wolanin struggled with details you just can't at this level.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Lol were lcky nurse fanned on that pass. McDavid was wide open and ready for a pass. Holy shiiiiiit he's good

Duclair has been Ottawa's most noticeable player every game since he got here. Seems like he creates a scoring chance on every shift.

Yup I posted about how good he looks and he had a breakaway and created a breakaway AFTER that lol. He could even be the best value from the Dzingel trade

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Duclair has been Ottawa's most noticeable player every game since he got here.

His NHL career is on the line, no direspect to Anthony, but it is to be expected. I want to see him be this noticeable until the end of the season to feel like we should bring him back.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Did anyone see that f***ing terrible pass from Ceci to give up possession and allow the McDavid line to get zone time and almost score? Christ he is SO bad offensively it's unbelievable

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Did anyone see that ****ing terrible pass from Ceci to give up possession and allow the McDavid line to get zone time and almost score? Christ he is SO bad offensively it's unbelievable
I think it hit the stick that was on the ice along the boards. You could here a clank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad