Clarke

Mattias

The friendly cat.
Feb 15, 2009
Axl was the one getting the reports because of his straight insults, and Surf was just condescending.

Anyways yeah I would bet good money on it being the same guy. I’ve done it before back when the old HF dropped the hammer on me. No one knew it was me.

You were Reclamation project? Well. ;)

Back to regular scheduled programming, yay Barrie! Clarke had an assist but was only +2 so he should get ready to be dropped by the team.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You were Reclamation project? Well. ;)

Back to regular scheduled programming, yay Barrie! Clarke had an assist but was only +2 so he should get ready to be dropped by the team.
No but he knew it was me pretty quickly when I rejoined. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Was I the only one hoping the Colts would lose so he could potentially re-join the Kings by Saturday?
Considering playing would burn a year of his ELC, I would be doubtful he'd even play.

Not to mention Spence and Bjornfot are still jerking each other off or something.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Was I the only one hoping the Colts would lose so he could potentially re-join the Kings by Saturday?

I was slightly hoping that, but I would be pretty shocked if Blake turns around and burns a year after how he handled Clarke this season. That would be the ultimate desperation move, though it is probably the right one.

dman3474

Feb 21, 2009
L.A.
He will at least be called up to practice and be with the team for however long playoffs last.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Quite the year. 96 points and a Gold Medal.

PLUS 64 in 63 games.

Burn a year, play him in game 6.

2022-23
6.png
Los Angeles Kings
NHL90226-1|
6.png
Ontario Reign
AHL51122-3|
3.png
Barrie Colts
OHL312338612840|Playoffs12716231310
31.png
Canada U20
WJC-20726865|

Last edited:

tws38

May 15, 2020
Put him on his left side and pair him with Durzi. That’ll be good experience for him /sarcasm.

Probably not the best timing for him to get in. May help the break out but probably not positive for the defensive side. Oilers have controlled the puck and play in our zone.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Clarke should have been up the whole year, playing about 50 games, and adjusting to the NHL game. At that point they would have known if he was ready to contribute come playoff time. Instead they played contract games with him for months and now if would be dumb to throw him into game 6. Clarke wasted a year torching kids for no reason

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Just incredible that they could be worried about burning a year of an ELC enough where they are playing disasters like Elder, Walker and Durzi over Clarke. This from a GM who traded multiple 1st round picks and an elite prospect to try and win now in a 2-3 year window where 11 and 8 have anything left.

Hello Rob, one of those window years may end on Saturday and you are worried about 2025 and 2026?

Also, they will have no issues next season having one of those ELC years be wasted as Clarke “pays his dues” and “learns the system” in Ontario. Unless they think he is a “McDavid caliber player” who won’t need that.

Last edited:

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Frequently burning a year on the ELC has little impact on overall salary paid out to player due to cheaper post ELC deal. Someone did an assessment of this to convince me, and I dont remember who it was maybe @Herby

Reactions: funky

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Frequently burning a year on the ELC has little impact on overall salary paid out to player due to cheaper post ELC deal. Someone did an assessment of this to convince me, and I dont remember who it was maybe @Herby

It wasn’t me, but it’s true. There have been multiple different analysis on this site showing as much.

Watch what will happen, Bolby is going to not burn a year, and Clarke is going to be very good in the 2025 season but will really explode into a Norris caliber guy in 2026 and Bolby will have to back up a bigger Brinks truck than he would have in 2025. But hey, at least we will have the memories of Alex Elder and Sean Walker on the ice in the playoffs vs the best player in four decades.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad