GWT: CL Quarterfinal Build-up and Leg One

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I just hope Liverpool don’t pick up the covid and derail what has been an upswing
I mean how is that different than any other game since last March? Think Madrid should have more to worry about here from a virus standpoint.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I mean how is that different than any other game since last March? Think Madrid should have more to worry about here from a virus standpoint.

Bah, if we do not win against LFC and Barca this week, season is pretty much over anyway. So I do not worry that much about COVID (from a football point of view).

Well, LFC does not have to be a win, but we have to be in a good position for the return leg. Not winning against Barca pretty much ends our chance at La Liga.

It is a VERY important week and we will play both games without our top CB duo.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Bah, if we do not win against LFC and Barca this week, season is pretty much over anyway. So I do not worry that much about COVID (from a football point of view).

Well, LFC does not have to be a win, but we have to be in a good position for the return leg. Not winning against Barca pretty much ends our chance at La Liga.

It is a VERY important week and we will play both games without our top CB duo.
Yeah. Sounds like what Liverpool has had to do all season. Have fun.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
To an extent yes. But if he’s been practicing, there’s a good chance there’s others in the squad with it as well at this stage (though it might not be at a spreadable level). I know that a number of Liverpool players have already had it (Thiago, Salah, Mane and most likely TAA, I’m sure there were others), but it isn’t a positive.

Sure it’s always been a chance, but this is the first that I can recall of a guy getting a positive basically in the AM before the match.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Gnabry is positive and apparently, several Bayern starters are contact cases.

Historically, Bayern and PSG have met 9 times in C1. 4 Bayern wins, 5 PSG wins, 0 draw.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
As a matter of fact, PSG is without Verratti and Florenzi for the same reasons.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Three changes for LFC

Thiago, Milner & Firmino to the Bench

Wijnaldum, Naby Keita (!?) & Diogo Jota are Starting XI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad