GWT: CL Quarterfinal Build-up and Leg One

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Really hope it's nothing, because it'd be a real shame for what's gearing up to be a historic season by him to be cut short
Also not trying to be that guy but if Lewandowski is out for a long period of time, this just adds to city being the favorite.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yeah and it's fine for them to wake up post Arsenal game this weekend :p
Oh they never wake up on time after an international break. Anything that happens in the PL is a bonus at this stage. LFC basically need to win out to have a chance at Top 4. So I am just relaxing and trying to enjoy the games. If they lose another one may as well start taking some long weekend trips with Mrs. Savant since luckily we are both vaccinated

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes they are. PSG have to beat the two favourites to reach the final...

Anyway, I read 10 days max for Lewa.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
OK, thanks.
It seems for once injuries are coming in favor of PSG, not against. But we'll see.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Even without Lewandowski being out, I highly doubt that PSG will be able to get by Bayern. Mbappe/Neymar can score at will, but PSG's defensive line is pretty bad for a top tier club.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
What did I just read? PSG's defensive line is bad? Oh my.

The quality of the player is huge and the only reason PSG's still in this is their D. Marquinhos/Kimpembe is a CB duo nobody in Paris would exchange for any current duo in any club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad