GWT: CL Match Week 4

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
first time ever in CL history that a subbed on keeper has been sent off

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
God damn what a missed opportunity for Brugge. Excellent game, deserved at least a point. We've created several good chances, even got a PK - normally Hans Vanaken takes those and always scores, now our striker claimed it (against coaches orders) and missed :mad:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yep, City able to waste enough time to kill the game.

IMO the ref handled stoppage time brutally.

Adding only 7 minutes was a joke considering the red card stoppage on its own was more than 7 minutes. And then with the amount of time wasting to blow it right at the 7 minute mark was stupid.

Reactions: Pouchkine and Juve

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Yep, City able to waste enough time to kill the game.

IMO the ref handled stoppage time brutally.

Adding only 7 minutes was a joke considering the red card stoppage on its own was more than 7 minutes. And then with the amount of time wasting to blow it right at the 7 minute mark was stupid.
In Rugby they stop the clock when there's a review. Why are people in soccer so stupid? What's so complicated about simply stopping the clock?

This today, the Ajax garbage yesterday, soccer is sick.

Reactions: YNWA14

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I hope City look like this come Sunday. Not sure if they’ll handle the Liverpool pressure well. Don’t want to get my hopes too high though they outplayed us pretty well the meetings we had last season and we haven’t been in top form yet.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I hope City look like this come Sunday. Not sure if they’ll handle the Liverpool pressure well. Don’t want to get my hopes too high though they outplayed us pretty well the meetings we had last season and we haven’t been in top form yet.

I think the health of Ederson is significant.

If he's not healthy it significantly affects their buildup from the back, especially under Liverpool's pressure.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I think Pep will do the same thing he did at Anfield last year. Concede possession and keep their fullbacks back playing for a draw. A 6 point different with 26 games left isn't that bad.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
@John Pedro, Rodrygo has ridiculous stats so far as an 18 year old playing for the biggest club in the world. Looks like the next superstar in football. Maybe better than Mbappe?

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
@John Pedro, Rodrygo has ridiculous stats so far as an 18 year old playing for the biggest club in the world. Looks like the next superstar in football. Maybe better than Mbappe?

I don't think he's close to Mbappé, tbh. He's talented as hell, maybe a bit less than Sancho, imo. One thing he's special is his finishing, like Neymar, he's very good in front of goal and will score a lot which is a huge plus for a winger today.

Reactions: les Habs

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don't think he's close to Mbappé, tbh. He's talented as hell, maybe a bit less than Sancho, imo. One thing he's special is his finishing, like Neymar, he's very good in front of goal and will score a lot which is a huge plus for a winger today.
Pfft Zeballos is better

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Rodrygo is slick but yes he is not burner and freak like Mbappé. He is very comparable to Sancho with maybe more scoring talent.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Rodrygo is slick but yes he is not burner and freak like Mbappé. He is very comparable to Sancho with maybe more scoring talent.

Rodrygo is more of a scorer while Sancho is a pure playmaker. I like Sancho better cause he's a better dibbler. They're like Neymar vs Hazard but Sancho is way closer to Hazard than Rodrygo's to Neymar.

Pfft Zeballos is better

Would look good in an Ajax jersey.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Rodrygo is more of a scorer while Sancho is a pure playmaker. I like Sancho better cause he's a better dibbler. They're like Neymar vs Hazard but Sancho is way closer to Hazard than Rodrygo's to Neymar.

Would look good in an Ajax jersey.

not really they’re type of player no?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad