GWT: CL Match Week 4

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
He looks way better than Vinicius

I said I thought he was better over a year ago. Both are still really young though, so we'll see.

I don't think he's close to Mbappé, tbh. He's talented as hell, maybe a bit less than Sancho, imo. One thing he's special is his finishing, like Neymar, he's very good in front of goal and will score a lot which is a huge plus for a winger today.

Rodrygo is also a smart player, very composed.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That’s ****ing wild. I mean makes sense cause a majority of the English keepers recently have been mediocre at best.

Top teams in England haven't had an English keeper in a while. None have been good enough to make top teams elsewhere. And the other random teams in the CL generally have local keepers.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Top teams in England haven't had an English keeper in a while. None have been good enough to make top teams elsewhere. And the other random teams in the CL generally have local keepers.
Yeah it’s just not something I really thought about. I’m trying to think of the next English keeper that might get time in the CL. Only one that I can think of off the top of my head is Henderson if United ever get their shit together.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Completely separate from the "mind games" debate, Pep will start Ederson with one leg before he starts Bravo in this game.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The whole build up and all of the rhetoric City has been spewing this season is pretty amusing. Actually trying to play the victims at every turn and now bringing up the time the City players bus was viciously attacked and worrying about safe passage to the game. :laugh:

Perhaps the worry should come more from their players singing about Liverpool fans being beaten in the streets/Sean Cox/Hillsborough/Salah after winning the title (imagine having Liverpool on the mind after winning a title).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->