GWT: CL Match Week 4

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I still don't think this is over lol.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'd buy a goalkeeper over any other player honestly.

Kepa out. He's nothing.

**** I love Reece James.
Yeah, our 1st option at rotating LB with Emerson out should be Azpi sliding over and James starting at RB.

Kepa is decent enough, but his size definitely limits what he can do. We were forced into him because of the situation. Hopefully we either start scouting a replacement to develop or looking for an upgrade. It's not urgent, but probably needed.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Whoever was out wide for Chelsea actually did a good job defensively. The issue was Mount was ultra lazy coming back defensively so Ajax had 2 guys up forward. Once the tackle was made the second attacker easily grabbed it.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Whoever was out wide for Chelsea actually did a good job defensively. The issue was Mount was ultra lazy coming back defensively so Ajax had 2 guys up forward. Once the tackle was made the second attacker easily grabbed it.

Looks like it was Tomori. And actually it wasn't Mount defensively, it was Pulisic just jogging back with zero effort at all.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Tomori. I think the centerbacks have been fine honestly.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Really could use a healthy Emerson, RLC, Ngolo right now.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
us scoring another was never in doubt. The risk was always that ajax would get us on the counter and they did.

Pulling back two would be difficult

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ox should one billion percent start on Sunday
Unfortunately since he's playing this game the chances seem slim, even though he absolutely should be in our starting midfield along with Wijnaldum and Fabinho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad