Cincinnati Chili...

Sharks99

Feb 6, 2014
I’ll do cream cheese on bottom, then skyline chili, with shredded cheddar on top, bake it, and eat with corn tortilla chips. It doesn’t have to be skyline chili, but that’s how it started for me.

Anyway, obviously people feel strong about it one way or another.

I like to mix in cream cheese with the chili. I think it's a major improvement. Just too watery on it's own.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
It's been rough not being able to get off ever since I moved away from Ohio :(

When I go back to California to visit, I never go to the nice restaurants that I went to. I go to:

1)Jamba Juice (anything)
2)A strip mall Mexican restaurant, the best I've ever had (Shrimp burrito.....man.....)
3)Jack in the Box (Ultimate Cheeseburger)
4)Togo's Sandwiches (Turkey and Cranberry)

Sharks99

Feb 6, 2014
When I go back to California to visit, I never go to the nice restaurants that I went to. I go to:

1)Jamba Juice (anything)
2)A strip mall Mexican restaurant, the best I've ever had (Shrimp burrito.....man.....)
3)Jack in the Box (Ultimate Cheeseburger)
4)Togo's Sandwiches (Turkey and Cranberry)

Haven't been to Jamba Juice in years, can't eat Shrimp.
I don't think I've tried the Ultimate Cheeseburger. My usual go to at Jack in The Box are the Taco's, Chicken Strips, curly fries (with Ranch, they have the best fast food ranch), sometimes a Sourdough Jack, and their Jumbo Jack is surprisingly pretty good.
Togo's used to be a lot better (20 years ago). I always used to get the Avocado and Turkey.

What part of California? I might be able to make some recommendations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad