Votes: 24 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
I just saw Ekblad got injured.It didn't look good.Panthers may be sorry they didn't get the deal for Chychrun done.Any chance they can still do it?

Reactions: hbk

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
To Fla
Chychrun
Vejmelka
Giroux (50 by Philly, 50 by us)

To Phi
Tippett
Decent prospect
Pick

To AZ
Knight
Samoskevich
Gildon
2024 1st
2025 1st
2024 3rd

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Carolina definitely has the pieces to make a deal work.

I didn't know Jarvis is playing wing this season. He was a centre in Portland. Is the plan long term to eventually move him to the middle after he gets a level of comfortability at this level?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Carolina definitely has the pieces to make a deal work.

I didn't know Jarvis is playing wing this season. He was a centre in Portland. Is the plan long term to eventually move him to the middle after he gets a level of comfortability at this level?
Taking Chychrun from the Cats while Ekblad is hurt would he be an absolute death-blow from the rival Canes.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
This is why I keep saying the Panthers shouldn't f*** around. They have won 0 playoff series and a total of 8 playoff games in the last 22 years and finally have a chance to change that.

Reactions: 0point1 and Nowotny

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I just can’t get myself to care about Knight one way or the other.

Necas > Knight
Jarvis > Knight
Morrow > Knight
We seem to have a knack as an organization finding quality net-minders so i get the lack of love for Knight. Trust this scouting group is the only argument i will make as a counter.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
We seem to have a knack as an organization finding quality net-minders so i get the lack of love for Knight. Trust this scouting group is the only argument i will make as a counter.

It truly is the only thing this franchise has excelled at. And agreed about this scouting staff, but you also look at what Carolina is doing with Anderson or Calgary with Markstrom and it's hard to want a top goalie prospect.

Guess the half full vantage point is that we won't have a top defender any more so maybe hitting on some elite goaltending isn't the worst idea.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Ok, before I go to bed.
Bruins very much interested in Chychrun.
One other team still in the running.

“Ariz gave the B’s their desired package on Wednesday. Lysell, another prospect from a pool of three(not Lohrei)a 1st and a mid round pick. B’s haven’t agreed to it yet as they(and a lot of others) really like Lysell. Deal is not happening without him.”

From GeeWally on the bruins' board. Global mod with Boston management connections, thought you guys would want to see this.

Apparently Boston is weighing offers for Lindholm + Rakell as well as Chychrun. Boston wants both Lindholm and rakell extended.

Reactions: PainForShane

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
From GeeWally on the bruins' board. Global mod with Boston management connections, thought you guys would want to see this.

Apparently Boston is weighing offers for Lindholm + Rakell as well as Chychrun. Boston wants both Lindholm and rakell extended.
So AZ offer is Swayman, Lysell, another prospect like a Studnicka or Harrison, 23 1st, and a 24 2nd? Something like that? 5 pieces?

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
So, Lindholm to Boston, Chychrun to Anaheim, and we get McTavish? If not , then let's see what the offers are at the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad