Chuck Kobasew - Waiver countdown, still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Kobasew once scored 21g and 42p for the Bruins. And it wasn't in a beer league.

Just let that sink in. :laugh:

Fire Shero*

That's because it's all the Pens can afford. And since their forward prospect pool is non-existent, it's not going to change anytime soon.

And who is at fault for all of these problems? Shero

We have no forward prospects because of him.

We can't afford others because Shero paid Dupuis, Scuds and Adams around $8 million. Trade Orpik and you have almost $12 in cap space

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire Shero*

I didn't think he'd last this long. He's not playing well, but continues to play with Sid.
It's complete nonsense and unacceptable. He looked terrible in every game. I swear, sometimes all you need is a pulse to play for the penguins.

Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
Kobasew has zero points in his last 24 games in PIT. ZERO, NULL, NOTHING, NONE!! D´Agostini is bad but he´s playing at least average hockey in Buffalo now. I´m not advocating D´Ag, he deserved to be waived here, I´m just saying that Kobasew is even worse hockey player than D´Agostini.

Ok he's producing some points on an awful buffalo team that's giving him 15+ minutes a night. As a Penguin he was more of a problem than a solution to anything positive. Kobasew while not being even good, is not D'agostini bad. In the games Dags played for us he was the worst penguin on the ice.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Kobasew finally scratched tonight ??? Dear god, was he AWFUUULL. Hopefully we won´t see him in Pens uniform again. Please god, please!! Just put him on the waivers already and I have a better sleep then!!

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
images

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Actually, what are we still waiting for with Kobasew? Guy is done in NHL, clearly. I would be surprised to see him play a NHL game, ever again. Just put him on the waivers, PLEASE.. He won´t be claimed, then he can play for WBS with Kostopoulos or he can call it a day(career) already.

Or is he that good of a Sid´s buddy that he´s useful even without playing? What´s the purpose of still having Kobasew on the roster?

Fire Shero*

Yay he was scratched. We are making baby steps.

Maybe Shero is keeping Kobasew to use in a blockbuster trade.

Even for a risk adverse, conservative guy like Shero, keeping Kobasew around is shocking.

But I guess they figured well he looked terrible on every line, we should try him with Crosby! Because if you can't hang with Adams and Pyatt, you will certainly play well with Crosby.

Incompetence at its finest

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Did Kobasew even make the trip to LA and Phoenix? I thought everyone was going to play in those two games, he didn't.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Yay he was scratched. We are making baby steps.

Maybe Shero is keeping Kobasew to use in a blockbuster trade.

Even for a risk adverse, conservative guy like Shero, keeping Kobasew around is shocking.

But I guess they figured well he looked terrible on every line, we should try him with Crosby! Because if you can't hang with Adams and Pyatt, you will certainly play well with Crosby.

Incompetence at its finest

FAT (Freely Available Talent) has no value in a trade. He is a replacement player. Any team can sign a player of his value for nothing.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
He's probably already been waived and claimed for days and nobody in the Pittsburgh media reported it. Didn't that kinda happen with Dags?

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Well, I was wrong when I thought he´s done in NHL. He´s playing on our 3rd line tonight. Wouldn´t be surprised to see him alongside Sid on some shifts. I´m out of my words, guys.....

Fire Shero*

Who is the jagoff that claimed he was scratch?

You tease

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
How long will it take till Shero realizes that Kobasew is the worst player in the league?? Just waive him :help: It´s embarrassing. He´s on the 3rd line, PK and on the 2nd PP unit instead. Wow. I don´t know who I hate more.. Kobasew? Bylsma? Shero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad