Confirmed with Link: Chuck Fletcher out as GM, Danny Briere goes from assistant to the regional manager to interim president/GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Fun excercise:

When did the first report about Hextall overruling his scouts on Patrick come out and what player was said that the scouts wanted?

When you figure out the answer then ask yourself when did Bob Clarke say that they wanted Makar?

Then ask yourself:
View attachment 675746

Your first error is to assume these people want to have a conversation utilizing logic.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Just had a look at sharks roster. I didn't even realize Oskar was almost half a point per game player with us when chuck went ahead with a buyout. What a dum* jabroni.
Lindblom has 14 points this season.

Deslauriers has 11.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
This thread, man

20221121_223110.gif

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Just had a look at sharks roster. I didn't even realize Oskar was almost half a point per game player with us when chuck went ahead with a buyout. What a dum* jabroni.
Say what? Oskar 70g 9;30 a night at ES, 5-7 12.

It's a shame, but he's a 4th line player now, the cancer screwed him up and I'm afraid he's never going to be the player he was before that - on his way to becoming a solid 2LW.

Reactions: renberg

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
So I was in a Petsmart today, wearing a Flyers jacket. Came across people with small black and white dog, with a Flyers leash. I say "nice leash," they say the dog's name is Bernie Parent. We chat. I go to the next row, and there is a rowdy pup who they are trying to train. Owners ays, he just doesn't listen.... the dog's name... Fletcher.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
So I was in a Petsmart today, wearing a Flyers jacket. Came across people with small black and white dog, with a Flyers leash. I say "nice leash," they say the dog's name is Bernie Parent. We chat. I go to the next row, and there is a rowdy pup who they are trying to train. Owners ays, he just doesn't listen.... the dog's name... Fletcher.

That’s how you know they’re not real Flyers fans. Because if Fletcher was a dog, he’d be the best listener a dog could be. He’d trust the humans advising him. He’d never bark and never be rowdy — he’d probably sleep all day. And when he comes back from the groomer’s, you wouldn’t like how they cut him.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
This wasn't a surprise to anyone with the clout to make meaningful decisions, so I doubt the Briere transition was done without Hilferty's blessing.

We don't have any way of knowing whether Scott did most of his job well. But his Hockey hires sucked. All of them.

*Edit* Did I post this in the wrong thread or something? I swear I only had one open?

Reactions: BernieParent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad