Confirmed with Link: Chuck Fletcher out as GM, Danny Briere goes from assistant to the regional manager to interim president/GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m just starting this now as smoke continues to eminate.

Stay tuned!

Please don't sticky that, but thank you for letting us know. If anyone is interested, I will probably fall asleep between 11:45 and 12:15 Philly time and be down for about an hour - whatever happens, if anything, will probably happen during that time.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
maybe the new guy has a press conference firing fletcher and his team, then makes briere a sout, brings in new blood. then tells the advisors to kick rocks with a thankyou for your service to the team now lose our number.

Reactions: Amorgus and BiggE

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Please don't sticky that, but thank you for letting us know. If anyone is interested, I will probably fall asleep between 11:45 and 12:15 Philly time and be down for about an hour - whatever happens, if anything, will probably happen during that time.
When something actually happens, we can sticky.

7ORN2Mcin0raXRFUxl0pWODtxFO67T4k7nmeUQTomj0.jpg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
New 3rd jersey reveal for next season!!? Big day indeed!!

maybe the new guy has a press conference firing fletcher and his team, then makes briere a sout, brings in new blood. then tells the advisors to kick rocks with a thankyou for your service to the team now lose our number.
And then maybe ice caps stop melting

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Id love to see it.

But really... how dumb would they look ? One week after the dealine? Like how dumb to keep your gm for such a crucial part of the season only ro fire him after.

The only way to sell it would be to do a full house cleaning and admit they were wrong.

...but theyll just say it was chucks choice to step down as gm and focus as president.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Flyers moving to Quebec?

As long as the old boy's club culture exists with the failed monuments still exerting influence... As long as guys like Bill Barber are personal tutors for the Comcast liaison to the team... I don't really have any expectation of any new GM fixing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad