Player Discussion Christian Jaros

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
6ft 4 220 pounds, can skate, can hit, can pass, can shoot

I also think he's got decent hockey iq. Sure there's nothing elite there, but the package is pretty great. Only got to play 13 nhl games last year after being +20 in 34 ahl games. A good coach can get a lot out of him, even if its from the bottom pair.

easily better than guys like Claesson and boro

I agree about Classen. He had zero hockey sense. I can see a bottom pair 7th dman role for Jaros no issue there, but those that saw more I just never agreed with that.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I agree about Classen. He had zero hockey sense. I can see a bottom pair 7th dman role for Jaros no issue there, but those that saw more I just never agreed with that.

Fredrik Claesson just signed a new contract with the Sharks, 2-way at 700 K$ in the NHL and 200 K$ in the AHL. Cool to see him still around and making some NHL money. Good pick for the 5th round, has already played 155 NHL games (28 pts), only 28 y/o so maybe more coming.

Looking at Jaros, he shold be abe to do AT LEAST that. Unless he finds there's no point being a fringe NHL player and goes back home. But even a fringe NHL player can make a lot of money and sometimes have a role on a team depending on injuries/trades/etc

IlTerrifico

Oct 24, 2016
Hope we don't lose him - if he could just learn to play mad he could likely make several million in the next 5-6 years.

-16 in 76 games with the horrid rosters the last 3 years is not bad. Just being on the ice with Boedker could explain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad