Confirmed with Link: Christian Fischer signs 1X1.125

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Dont know a whole lot about his game but hes got size and can skate. I'll take it on a short deal

Reactions: saska sault

Hoog

Feb 4, 2021
I like this signing but just can't find him a line. Think he will be the "extra" until someone gets hurt or gets in LaLon's dog house.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I like this signing but just can't find him a line. Think he will be the "extra" until someone gets hurt or gets in LaLon's dog house.

4th line, RW, PK role.

It's pretty obvious after some comments.

He is gonna be "maltby", if Kostin is gonna be "mccarty".

Hoog

Feb 4, 2021
4th line, RW, PK role.

It's pretty obvious after some comments.

He is gonna be "maltby", if Kostin is gonna be "mccarty".
Ok, thats where I would think as well but then you have to leave a Fabbri, Veleno, Soderbloom, or Kasper out off the mix, probably two of those to fit him on that 4th line.

Do you leave both Kasper and Soder down?

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Ok, thats where I would think as well but then you have to leave a Fabbri, Veleno, Soderbloom, or Kasper out off the mix, probably two of those to fit him on that 4th line.

Most likely both Kaspar/soder are gonna be down unless they blow them away at camp.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

Yeah, I have high hopes for Söderblom, but something was missing at last season. He'll be the first winger injury callup. Kasper is first for Center callup.

I think that 4th line will stay together and those callups go straight to 2-3 more offensive lines.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
1689869493814.png

1689869530925.png

Fischer and Copp will be our new Maltby and Draper.

They have very high PK rankings. 95-98%. No one from our current roster can't get even near.

Rasmussen and Larkin are second best "duo". Then Compher.

Others aren't even ranked for PK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13to40

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad