GDT: WCQF Game 3: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM PT |

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Me being lazy worked, I'm going to be lazy so the team doesn't have to be.

Alright Vegas if you are hitting one of these around, you want the lower number on the scorecard

SOFT-FEEL_Soft-White_5.jpg

If you are hitting one of these around, you want to have the bigger number.... bigger

61-+rdra0bL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

GLgPQnObsAAQHqI

DALLAS STARS @ VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
WCQF GAME 3 | 27 April | 7:30PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:stars

DAL-F.jpg

DAL-D.jpg

DAL-G.jpg

Line up courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com and maybe completely different come puck drop.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
NZ is bad, especially for Eastern teams or anyone in the playoffs really. Most will be at work most the time, intead for me though game times are often right in the middle of when I should be sleeping, Too far to stay awake, not far enough to get a proper sleep. :laugh:

I can imagine. Though this one's going to be a 2:30 p.m. game for you, right?

Reactions: hangman005

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
NZ is bad, especially for Eastern teams or anyone in the playoffs really. Most will be at work most the time, intead for me though game times are often right in the middle of when I should be sleeping, Too far to stay awake, not far enough to get a proper sleep. :laugh:
hawaii was ideal for watching nz or aussie hockey at 11pm

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Lot of people were calling Dallas #1 team in the west heading into the playoffs, and I never saw it. I had them #4 or 5 at most (all of Colorado, Vegas & Edmonton ahead - maybe even Canucks). But - they're still a really good team, and despite being 0-2 and dropping both games at home, they should be good enough to make a series out of it.

It'll be a huge disappointment if they don't win tonight and go down 0-3. I predict they find a way. I'll stick to my initial prediction of Vegas in 6, but we'll see.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
No reason to believe the Stars have a chance in this series until they give us a reason. So far, same as last year and same as every game against Vegas. Tonight I'm suspecting will be no different

Reactions: Summer Rose

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
Must win game for Dallas. I think they still have a chance in the series, but have to win tonight.

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023

When the last lockout ended I was still on tour. I would sit up and fight with Barcelona wifi just to watch streams.

Good times!

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
If the Leafs can’t shake their demons, I want the Knights broadcast up.

Watching TML/BOS is like Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey, only you’re Charlie Brown and you have to try and kick the ball. Forever.

10pm start. God bless the incompetent NHL and their Eastern Conference bias. Heaven forbid the leafs need to start a bit earlier on a Saturday, it's always about f***ing the Central teams.

Truth!

Reactions: VivaLasVegas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad