Chris Bourque our 3rd line left wing?

DaStinger

Permanent Interim
Feb 14, 2007
NB, Canada
With caron being injured for 3 weeks What about Brian rolston, is he retiring? He wasn't that bad and he would be really cheap good depth 13th forward veteran

At this point I'd rather see Knight, Spooner, insert prospect here than some old guy that can't score anymore. Worry about adding a vet or two if the time is right in a few months.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
At this point I'd rather see Knight, Spooner, insert prospect here than some old guy that can't score anymore. Worry about adding a vet or two if the time is right in a few months.

Agreed, love the contributions Rolston made during his very short stint here, played above and beyond what I thought he could but.....I also think it was a case of a guy getting that second wind/jolt for the last time.

Pass on the aged vet, give the kids a shot

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
I really don't have a problem with Paille on the third line in general. Maybe we are just not as deep as I thought. I think he is a 4th liner on a true contender. I don't know, I still think they are a legit threat but seeing him on the 3rd line doesn't fill me with confidence.

Whatever, I'm just psyched to see what happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad