Prospect Info: CHL Playoffs: Road to Memorial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
BTW, after watching him throughout these playoffs, I'm not disappointed at all that we didn't draft Dumais. He made some incredibly dumb passes that turned pucks over in dangerous areas, and gave an overall bad effort defensively.
I wouldn't exactly judge him by what you saw lately. Clearly was injured and couldn't give it all.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Knights/Petes is on.

20230501_204744.jpg

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Insane Quebec hasn't won the Q in 47 years until today wild stat lol

To be fair though, this Remparts team isn’t the same franchise that won 47 years ago. The original Remparts that won 5 cups existed from 1969 to 1985. They moved to Longueuil in 1985 and became the Collège Français. The team moved again to Verdun in 1991 and ceased its operations in 1994.

Jacques Tanguay, Patrick Roy and Michel Cadrin bought the Beauport Harfangs in 1997 and they renamed them the Quebec Remparts. They won the Memorial Cup in 2006 after losing to the hosts Moncton in the QMJHL Final.

Malatesta would have been a nice signing for the Rocket...

Columbus' 2021 5th round pick and they signed him. He was taken early in the 5th round, before Roy. I like Malatesta but I take Roy before him that's for sure.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
yeah, well that attitude of his won't be good enough if he continue later on.

It's been a long time since I've seen a piece of shit like him in junior hockey. Always going for the knees when he hits and with the vicious slashes.

He can go f*** himself and have nightmares about Gaucher destroying him in the 3rd game.

gauche13.jpg

gauche12.jpg

Reactions: Whitesnake

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Mailloux looking like a monster. People hating on him are blind. Future #1 D
Honestly he needs 1 more year at junior and a year in Laval. Guy has unreal skills with the puck but he needs to be able to play shit down type minutes at lower levels proficiently before he can have that moniker you gave him

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
Honestly he needs 1 more year at junior and a year in Laval. Guy has unreal skills with the puck but he needs to be able to play shit down type minutes at lower levels proficiently before he can have that moniker you gave him
Agree about the AHL. Disagree about the OHL. Hunter plays him almost 30 minutes a game. He is playing around with the OHL. Next step is Laval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad