GDT: CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game 2024

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
Tij Iginla looks flashy, but a lot of plays have been dying on his stick,

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
I think this Is the first time Elick has been on the powerplau all year lol. Looked pretty good.

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
Parekh was clearly ahead of Greentree going into the corner & just let up, allowing Greentree to take the puck easily.

What was he doing there?
Afraid of physical contact. sholderchecked and saw it was a big boy snd let up.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
There's times where Parekh reads the play so well & makes offensive plays that not many can make (and his skating helps) then there's these major redflags in the other end.

Its like right as I'm starting to buy into his 'impact player' potential another red-flag pops up.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
There's times where Parekh reads the play so well & makes offensive plays that not many can make (and his skating helps) then there's these major redflags in the other end.

Its like right as I'm starting to buy into his 'impact player' potential another red-flag pops up.
He’s going to have to be less of a puck watcher or he may be the biggest flop in the draft. There’s no dog in the fight.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Catton will be an impactful NHL player and I can say that with certainty. The question will be about his size and how much weight he can play at, but he thinks the game at an elite level, competes, and continually improves. His play without the puck has grown since game 1 of the WHL season.

I think there is value in that this year, in the Top 10, more than most years. A lot of these guys in the Top 10 this year are massive projects with elite tools.

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
what was parasek thinking there???

Only 3Gs?

lousy good for nothing top prospects
USNDP could trounce both these teams in the same day
NTDP is an actual TEAM

There are just a bunch of kids thrown together for a day. No doubt they’d trounce these teams lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad