GDT: CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game 2024

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
No panic to Mews at all handling the puck. Nothing flashy but head is always up.

Catton has been the best player in the game.

Reallt you think so? Still early but he hasn't been as explosive as he can be. Nice block after he turned it over tho, and good jets to get on the rush with Parascak.

Not sure who id say is best, bunch of guys showing something so far.

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
No panic to Mews at all handling the puck. Nothing flashy but head is always up.

Reallt you think so? Still early but he hasn't been as explosive as he can be. Nice block after he turned it over tho, and good jets to get on the rush with Parascak.

Not sure who id say is best, bunch of guys showing something so far.
He created so many chances for White, and was supporting the puck carrier real well. Catton’s off puck game was fantastic. He was a big reason White was dominant that period.

Reactions: Blueston

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
No

Anthony Romani. He is just the leader in point in the OHL…​

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
I thought alot of guys showed a little something that period (too many to mention), but no true standout.

One guy that stood out in a bad way for me was Lavoie, seemed to be fighting the puck a bit there. Was surprised he was on the PP with Yak.

Reactions: Blueston

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
I thought alot of guys showed a little something that period (too many to mention), but no true standout.

One guy that stood out in a bad way for me was Lavoie, seemed to be fighting the puck a bit there. Was surprised he was on the PP with Yak.
same with Gill, found it odd they’d be two of the first defenders they’d throw out there on the PP.

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
really smart play by Greentree, recognizes he should trail on the 2on2, and find open ice rather than crash the net. He positions himself well as a trailer and Sennecke finds him for a great look. When people say “what is hockey IQ” that’s what we’re talking about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad