Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Dog-On-Camera.jpg

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
Admittedly I know nothing about Sissons.... is it a good thing or a bad thing that he’s been all the talk on our prospect board?

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Admittedly I know nothing about Sissons.... is it a good thing or a bad thing that he’s been all the talk on our prospect board?

A lot of that has to do with him being one of very few prospects still playing. I think Studenic, Blackwood, and White are the only others still going.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
Suspending a player who is no longer eligible for the tournament for taking off his medal and holding it in his hand is hilarious

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Suspending a player who is no longer eligible for the tournament for taking off his medal and holding it in his hand is hilarious

I would imagine it just carries over to the next IIHF sanctioned event they are a part of.

The suspensions will not go into effect for any player or coach participating in the upcoming 2018 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship, but will be carried over for the 2019 IIHF World Junior Championship or, in Dahlin’s case, the 2018 IIHF Ice Hockey U18 World Championship.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Studenic's goal ended up being the game-winner as Hamilton won the game 6-5. Hamilton also leads the series 2-1

You guys had a scout in attendance this evening who I chatted with. Sorry, didn’t touch on Studenic (totally forgot he was a Devils draft) but rather a few of the undrafted/overage players the Dogs had.

Studenic’s goal was a nice snipe. He was very effective tonight on a line with Cammano and Ryan Moore. They caused the Soo fits, especially in the opening period. Studenic also showed some physicality in his game tonight which was good to see.

Next game is Wednesday night at 7pm. I will be there and if I remrmber, I’ll stop by and give you a coles notes version of his game.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
You guys had a scout in attendance this evening who I chatted with. Sorry, didn’t touch on Studenic (totally forgot he was a Devils draft) but rather a few of the undrafted/overage players the Dogs had.

Studenic’s goal was a nice snipe. He was very effective tonight on a line with Cammano and Ryan Moore. They caused the Soo fits, especially in the opening period. Studenic also showed some physicality in his game tonight which was good to see.

Next game is Wednesday night at 7pm. I will be there and if I remrmber, I’ll stop by and give you a coles notes version of his game.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad