Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA and European 2018-19 Prospects Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Dropping by NJ/NY/BOS this week. Ended up getting tickets for Devils@Bruins on Saturday, but gave some thought to doing Northeastern@Boston College instead. It's too bad both games have the same start time.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Dropping by NJ/NY/BOS this week. Ended up getting tickets for Devils@Bruins on Saturday, but gave some thought to doing Northeastern@Boston College instead. It's too bad both games have the same start time.

I would went to the Northeastern/BC game

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
When they lost in the scf to say how much the devils suck right?
to be fair, he was most def around during the crazy '10-'11 year, where trololol was the theme of these boards. he was a reliable source for info during the lou era, and was indeed an active poster.

we've lost a lot of people over the years

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
to be fair, he was most def around during the crazy '10-'11 year, where trololol was the theme of these boards. he was a reliable source for info during the lou era, and was indeed an active poster.

we've lost a lot of people over the years

i know, it was a joke

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Prospect week in review.

New Jersey Devils Prospect Update: 2/26/19

Highlights:

Boqvist signed an extension with his Swedish team, but by the sound of it, if he signs with us he can come over. Now does this pertain at all to his willingness to play in Bing?

Schmid just keeps rolling along stopping 34 of 36, in 1.5 games. Made a relief appearance in one, which suggests the starter that night got the hook. Schmid has been worlds better then every other goalie on his Lancers squad.

Pakilla, in 3 games with 4 goals and 31 shots. Leads the league with 36 goals in 46 games, next closest guy has 27. 5th in points in the league so def more of a shooter then a passer, but that is OK by me. Article points out that he is ready to move on from that junior league. But to where?

Interesting to see where each of these guys play next year.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
boqvist strikes me as ready for the nhl with the way he's developing in the men's league over there. are there comps for stats of players his age translating to the nhl?

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
yeah thats a reasonable comparison chart but i am curious specifically about 20-21 year olds putting up those numbers in the shl and then making the jump to the nhl

Shakir ONeal

Jimmy Hughes
Sep 21, 2017
yeah thats a reasonable comparison chart but i am curious specifically about 20-21 year olds putting up those numbers in the shl and then making the jump to the nhl

here are some D+2 season comparables

with a period to go in his 45th game has 31pts
J. Boqvist - 45/31
Wild Bill Karlsson - 50/28
M. Kruger - 52/35
O. Lindberg - 46/10
P. Aberg - 52/31
J. Silverberg - 53/34
L. Eriksson - 39/14
A. Steen - 48/24
P. Hornqvist - 49/34

Status