Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA and European 2018-19 Prospects Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Smith was in a vulnerable position without the puck not expecting a hit and the player tackled him to the ice. That is two checks in the box for a suspension.
Smith turned into that vulnerable position a split second before the guy hit him. Don't think it was a tackle as it was the guy didn't expect Smith to fall over.

Puck was nowhere near him though, I'll agree on that.

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
The hit looks 100% like a tackle. I am more concerned about the part we can’t see. He probably hit the ice hard, and then had the added bonus of a person landing on him.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
wonder if he decides to go back next year to work on his defensive play

It sounds like he should from the reports being publicized. If he can’t play 5 on 5 to a decent level in the NCAA is he going to be able to play above a bottom pairing role in the AHL let alone vying for an NHL spot? He’s still young and can certainly develop those skills.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
More then half of the highlights I see of Walsh are him ripping one timers, which are great, but that can't be far and away your best attribute.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Fox should be gone from Harvard after this year so maybe he goes back and turns into the #1 all situations DMan

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
Davies springs Tyler Madden on a breakaway in OT with a beautiful blueline (edit: more like top of the circle) to blueline pass, for the OT winner for Northeastern.

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
:laugh: That celebration. Lucky he didn’t injure his legs or ankles :laugh:

He had a kayak one a few days ago too.

Davies is an intriguing prospect. He's got really good offensive aspects of his game. I want him to get signed this year and spend a year focusing on defense in Bing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad