GDT: Chicago @ Flames, 7:00 December 31 - New Year New You

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I forgot Sam Bennett. I dont think dude created one good chance this year

At least he was doing something except scoring before.

HART AND SOLE!!!!

We need more of those! And grinders like LOOOOCHICH who don't provide shit but try.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Definitely not turning on the team, just upset and rightly so. The team's effort isn't there. We know what our top guys can do and they're not doing it, so I'm disappointed.

Eh, teams have off years. And especially so when they're built around a small, offensive winger who is tasked with being the sole offensive engine. Gaudreau's having a terrible year by his standards no question, but if this team had another real offensive star to carry load, particularly a centre, odds are they'd be doing a lot better.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Holy overreaction to a single game. How pessimistic can fans get after a single loss, cause I think this takes the cake. Not like the Canucks were on a win streak before this, nope. Tkachuk wants out (Why the **** you think this is beyond me), Gaudreau wants out, Dube sucks.

You were saying...?

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Eh, teams have off years. And especially so when they're built around a small, offensive winger who is tasked with being the sole offensive engine. Gaudreau's having a terrible year by his standards no question, but if this team had another real offensive star to carry load, particularly a centre, odds are they'd be doing a lot better.

I totally agree with this.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

We have terrible depth. Simple as that.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
**** James Neal. He can score 50 and still no good

Yeah. If he was scoring in Columbus or Montreal I wouldnt give a single flying F.

But of course our Wizard had to gift McDavid a PP trigger man.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
We have terrible depth. Simple as that.

Disagree; depth is fine or your expectations are unrealistic. Team desperately lacks bonafide game breakers and it shows. They have one in Gaudreau and he's struggling massively. And so is the team. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Seriously, as much as Monahan has improved this year, and even though Tkachuk is leading the team in scoring with 35 points in 40 games, neither are capable of carrying a team by themselves.

Just goes to show first, the kind of talent Gaudreau is, and secondly, how badly they need a Lafreniere or Byfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad