GDT: Chicago Blackhawks vs Montreal Canadiens 10/10/17 7:30pm EST RDS (HD), TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
The Toews line is just incredibly dangerous every time they step on the ice. They make our D look like a joke.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
For whatever reasons that have already been explained, Galchenyuk is the worst forward on the ice, when he should've been our 1st line center at this point.

Thank you, Bergevin and Therrien.

There's plenty of blame to go around for where he's at right now. Don't forget to blame the player himself too... he looks like a chicken with his head cut off out there. So clueless. I'd want him gone but his value has tanked so bad that we just have to put him in a better spot and hope he comes around.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
If we as workers' at each of out jobs work like this, we would be fired

Nah, I'd use the excuses I keep reading around here. Well you know boss....there are employees worst than me elsewhere. And you know boss....I will surely improve by Christmas....or Spring Break....or next summer. If not, there's always next year. Sorry boss, but it's not that I'm not talented enough....I have no "desk luck".

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Please tell me Mitchell didn't go from healthy scratch to centering Gally and Galchenyuk. Ohhh boooyyy Mickey mouse

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
One silver lining, the youngest players are looking good, lekhonen, hudon, and mete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00