GDT: Chicago Blackhawks vs Montreal Canadiens 10/10/17 7:30pm EST RDS (HD), TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
WmkPIeK.jpg

6HpjPue.jpg

wvUqXhI.jpg

Last Games

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
The Hawks defense looks bad on paper. Hopefully we can get a couple past Crawford or whoever is in net tomorrow.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
On va en manger une tabarnak.
Maybe, maybe not, they've fooled us before. When we all think they're gonna crash and burn they pull out a valiant effort and win. It's happened against these same Hawks a few years ago. I'm not ready to give up yet.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Expecting an honest performance. Lot of shots. Crawford will be too good. Will come out short unfortunately.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
The NHL standings don't reflect an additional 2 points for Chicago. It's at least plausible that the 2 points won't go to them. Let's wait until the Hawks win it before we perform a post mortem examination.

OJ12

Sep 29, 2017
Ales Hemsky. Wanted his goals in power play, but he left the team in pk.(

Is there any chance of his appearance in game against Blackhawks?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I was watching the leafs down 3-1 halfway through the 3rd period against these Hawks, but I still felt like the leafs had a fighting chance to come back.... And they did.

Then you look at the habs when they went down 2-0 last night. It seemed definite that it was lights out at that point.

I used to say this last year but it still applies thus far in the season, the habs margin for error is so small. They have to play a real tight game to have a good chance at winning. I just don't see that happening against the Hawks who I think are capable opportunists as well.

5-2 Hawks.... Hoping I'm wrong, of course.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Here is hoping for a win. It would help for moral, etc. It would also speak volumes as to the character of the team.

A lose is amost expected against the Hawks, but if that is to be the case then I at least want to see sone compete and buying in to systems.

Wishes

Chucky, wake up.
Price throw out a shut out.
Webber get a big goal.
Fitst line get a hattrick,
2-3 line, pot one or two,
Mete, do an end to end rush that leads to a goal.
Plecks...get jiggy.
Hudon, show some hutzpah!

I only need 1-2 to make me happy!

High hopes for this game. :-d

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Maybe, maybe not, they've fooled us before. When we all think they're gonna crash and burn they pull out a valiant effort and win. It's happened against these same Hawks a few years ago. I'm not ready to give up yet.

Yeah, but that was all thanks to Therrien at the time ;)

expy

Nov 2, 2010
I expect at least 6 goals from the Blackhawks and at most 1 from the Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad