GDT: Chicago Blackhawks vs Montreal Canadiens 10/10/17 7:30pm EST RDS (HD), TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
I used to think we were a solid top 6 centre away from being a solid threat.. Feels like we're a solid entire top 9 :laugh: god no one has any chemistry or finish it's horrible... I'm still not ready to throw in the towel though I'll see how I feel after game 12.. Be nice to see Schlemko play first as should improve our transition game. Also we are in desperate need of some new line combos.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Watch Habs pick up the pace when there are 3-4 minutes left. They get a goal. Then pull the goalie, have a bunch of close calls. Even a PP. And then Hawks get the empty netter.

Reactions: Gally11

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
When the best thing about the game is this...

I thought the best thing was we werenot out of the game 5 minutes into it, like the caps game. Turned it in a little late, and turned it off because it was already 3 zip.

Im still hopeful we tie it up.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I think that the league should change the sweater rule and go back to what it was once before. Dark sweater for the road teams. We know our colors. We have sweaters from both colors. But the darker jerseys from the opponents are better to see live. I mean....that's pretty much what could be interesting to see live no? Jerseys from opponents? My god....

Reactions: Doc McKenna

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I think that the league should change the sweater rule and go back to what it was once before. Dark sweater for the road teams. We know our colors. We have sweaters from both colors. But the darker jerseys from the opponents are better to see live. I mean....that's pretty much what could be interesting to see live no? Jerseys from opponents? My god....
You know the game is boring when...

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013

adidas shirts are ugly and boxy

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Drouin is good but surrounded by the grinders and passengers he won’t be able to make a difference. In Tampa he was down the roster in scoring talent not the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad