Injury Report: Chiarot cleared to play, Postma on IR (Little, Perreault and Buff all healthy)

Jml78

Dec 14, 2013
YYZ
Let's be honest O'Dell and Klingberg are not getting more minutes over Peluso the great. He probably gets moved up the 3rd line.

Quite honestly they should send Pardy and Peluso down and bring up either Melchiori or O'Neill and Albert.

Last edited:

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
So Slater, Thorburn, Peluso = 3rd line?

Bring back the stapler to anchor the 4th line and PP (but only against teams that are weak defensively and play soft) and we're back to year 1!!!

:cry:

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
This is probably very ignorant of me to say, but 2 months ago if Chariot had got injured in an AHL game I wouldn't even care. But I absolutely care now because I really think he fits into the Jets quite well.

I feel for him but I am happy he has made the most of his opportunity with the big club. I look forward to seeing him on the blueline once again.

That Harrison deal for extra depth is looking like a smart play once again. Even if he doesn't play immediately it is good to know there is an NHL ready D man with lots of experience ready to step in.

Nov 24, 2006
This is probably very ignorant of me to say, but 2 months ago if Chariot had got injured in an AHL game I wouldn't even care. But I absolutely care now because I really think he fits into the Jets quite well.

I don't think it's ignorant at all, I think most of us felt the exact same way.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Can we sticky one injury thread to check in one spot on all our injured guys?
What's the timeline for little, Myers, perreault, buff, chariot? Anyone close?

Hobby Bull

amazon sucks
May 21, 2013

I was just on my way to the ledge when I noticed this was a thread bump.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Little has been skating with the team in a non contact jersey. He's likely the closest to returning to the lineup. The team has not given a timeline on Myers yet. Sounds like more than day to day to me. The other guys didn't travel with the team so no updates on any of them. We'll see if any of them start skating with the team during practice on the homestand. Then we'll start getting more updates.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Why was this thread bumped? Whomever did owes me a new pair of shorts. Not nice at all. Come here and see 'injury report: Wheeler out' and it just caused undue stress in my life.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
I have a feeling Litts will be back in against the Sharks... Myers maybe a week.
Just guessing based on the little info we have and gut instinct

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Well I can confirm it is very hard to bend an iPad ....I thought wheeler was out and I gave my iPad a good twist while I yelled ....no worse for he wear whewwwww

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta

I agree.

I've heard Little and Myers should be back for the home stand. Buff is supposedly out until the end of march, while Chariot and Perreault will be lucky to be back before the end of the season.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Little should be back very soon. Buff was originally 2 to 4 weeks. Perreault and chiarot likely won't be back before the regular season is over.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Little should be back very soon. Buff was originally 2 to 4 weeks. Perreault and chiarot likely won't be back before the regular season is over.

I still believe Perreault will make the last few games.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I still believe Perreault will make the last few games.

I bettcha we see MP by the start of April and Chairot for a game or 2 before the start of the playoffs. As long as Myers doesn't have anything long term we just might get healthy by the end of the season.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
I actually think one of.our biggest loses so far has been Perreault. The guy does so many good things, it really hurts having him out down the stretch.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I agree.

I've heard Little and Myers should be back for the home stand. Buff is supposedly out until the end of march, while Chariot and Perreault will be lucky to be back before the end of the season.

Where did you hear this?

gbill2004*

Sep 23, 2011
Byfuglien and Myers practiced today. Myers expects to play Tuesday. Chiarot, Little and Perreault all skated today.

gbill2004*

Sep 23, 2011
@DarrinBauming: Paul Maurice says Paul Postma suffered a "significant" lower-body injury. Enstrom and Ladd didn't skate but are expected to play. #NHLJets

gbill2004*

Sep 23, 2011
@DarrinBauming: Maurice says both Byfuglien and Myers are possibilities tomorrow night as the #NHLJets host the #SJSharks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad