GDT: Charlotte Hornets and other NBA talk

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
So when in Orlando I guess one watches the Magic on TV. Anyway, the Magic almost blew a 20 point lead but Terry Rozier turned the ball over and the Hornets went full dumbass when they got close. Classic Hornets.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I have no idea who those guys are but I've not been shy in being critical about his ownership of the team. He never f***ed with the community but good God he had no clue how to run a franchise.

Honestly, good riddance. He sucked with the Wizards too. But because he's the "GOAT" and he's a Tar Heel that shielded him from a lot of criticism, both locally and nationally.

rather he invest in a Raleigh MLS franchise.

I took a look at MLS standings. Charlotte FC dead last and 1 goal scored. Lol. Charlotte sports owners suck.

At least if NCFC were to ever make the jump they'd have soccer guys as part of the ownership.

Last edited:

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I’d rather he invest in a Raleigh MLS franchise.
Dundon could start a Raleigh MLS team that becomes the 60s Celtics of the MLS and I still wouldn’t watch a second of it. Soccer is a joke. As bad the Hornets/NBA are at least I like the sport of basketball. That’s just me though

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Timberwolves gave 3 unprotected 1sts for a guy that punched a teammate in a must-win game. Good job T-Wolves front office!

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Watching Warriors at Kings, the Sacramento crowd reminds me a lot of our crowd vs Washington in game 3. Lot of disappointment, frustration, apathy, etc finally released in one fell swoop. Kings have a really good young team too that is well coached. They'll be a playoff team for a while.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I can't stand the Lakers and their fans but lol at them completely schooling the 2 seed Grizzlies.
I generally don’t care for the Lakers but with how damn cocky the Grizz have been the past few years without being able to back it up whatsoever I’m also laughing at them getting totally schooled.

Also I wanted to see Lakers-Warriors with another Curry-LeBron matchup. That one should be fun. And holy crap Curry is so friggin good, dropping an NBA game 7 record 50 points in the road win.

Reactions: HisIceness

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Hornets get 2nd overall pick, moved up from 4 in the lottery. So damn close to 1 and generational prospect Wembanyana but this is still a big win. Scoot Henderson and Brandon Miller are both incredible prospects and a tier above the next best player so to be able to pick from those 2 is big. Screw the Spurs and their blatant tanking lately.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad