GDT: Charlotte Hornets and other NBA talk

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Cousins and Davis both averaging 20 and 10. I am too lazy to check but I bet it's been a loooooong time since a team had two guys averaging that.

Also, James Harden is p good at shooty hoops

Reactions: Identity404

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
17203235_10155165991307320_1597333291542652793_n.jpg

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I just took a look at this years NBA mock draft. The Celtics have the Nets first round pick this year as a result of that Garnett/Pierce/Terry for Gerald Wallace trade. The Nets have the worst record in the league this year. Therefore the Celtics are very likely to get the #1 pick this year, and I believe have their 2018 first round pick too, and the Nets will more than likely suck again next season so go ahead and count on that being another top 3 pick for Boston.

All this means that the Celtics are very likely to become a very good team again once the Cavaliers start to slip, which will happen at some point, LeBron can't carry them forever. And we will have to endure another cycle of annoying Boston fans, because when don't we right?

****. Stupid Nets with their stupid trade.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I got to see the Hornets win at the ACC in Toronto tonight. it was glorious. surpassed only by when I saw Kemba Walker hit a buzzer beater to win 4(?) years ago.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I haven't been following them much this season but thats cool. I'm glad to see Walker be the man for the team, easily the best draft pick for the Bobcats/Hornets reincarnated franchise and the kind of player they should have gone after in the early years, instead of Sean May/Adam Morrison types.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I haven't been following them much this season but thats cool. I'm glad to see Walker be the man for the team, easily the best draft pick for the Bobcats/Hornets reincarnated franchise and the kind of player they should have gone after in the early years, instead of Sean May/Adam Morrison types.

Legendary shooty hoops player Adam Morrison has two rings sir /sir

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Danny Ainge has to be kicking himself for not making the Paul George trade at the deadline. Cleveland is ripe for the taking this year, acquiring George may very well have put them over the Cavs as they have nobody to guard him. I don't see how the current Celtics team can take Cleveland in a 7 game series.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Thank God he didn't. It's bad enough Boston is being gift-wrapped in all likelihood the #1 pick and possibly next years #1 pick too thanks to the stupidity of the Brooklyn Nets. Having Paul George on the roster would have just added to the misery that the Celtics are becoming very good again :shakehead:

I suppose the Pacers could have gotten that Brooklyn pick for George, but the point that the Celtics are becoming good again still stands, like the world needs more obnoxious ********* know-nothing Boston fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad