OT: Charity Bags

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Sorry, I didn't know where to put this.. Mods please merge wherever is necessary.

I ordered one of the charity bags on Tuesday, and I believe they were shipped out Friday, however I didn't get a tracking number, and I think last year they sent me a tracking number.. did anyone else order one and have gotten or not gotten a tracking number?
It's annoying when I don't have one because I have to plan around to make sure I'm home when deliveries come. :laugh:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Nah man... I think this deserves it's own thread. If you don't mind - post pictures. It's a pretty cool thing to see.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Here's hoping you didn't get the signed Adams jersey bag.

themethod7

Jan 25, 2013
NWPA
(Jerseys aren't guaranteed in the bag btw)

Unless you dropped $1000 for a gold bag, in which case you were guaranteed a signed Crosby, Malkin, Letang, Fleury, or Lemieux, or $2500 for the Craig Adams brown bag special, with a signed Adams jersey, handwritten note, and homemade ham sandwich.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
Unless you dropped $1000 for a gold bag, in which case you were guaranteed a signed Crosby, Malkin, Letang, Fleury, or Lemieux, or $2500 for the Craig Adams brown bag special, with a signed Adams jersey, handwritten note, and homemade ham sandwich.

Is it Isaly's chipped, chopped ham?

themethod7

Jan 25, 2013
NWPA
Is it Isaly's chipped, chopped ham?

Chipping makes it fresher, hammier, tastier.

e: back on topic though, I bought a black bag this year and no tracking #. Was actually slightly worried about that but a quick search on twitter looks like plenty of people have started receiving them already.

Last edited:

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Chipping makes it fresher, hammier, tastier.

e: back on topic though, I bought a black bag this year and no tracking #. Was actually slightly worried about that but a quick search on twitter looks like plenty of people have started receiving them already.

I just searched twitter also for this.. someone in Scotland already got theirs? WTF? :laugh:

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Probably Scotland, PA.
Scopa-poster.jpg

deczola

Jan 21, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
I had two bags last year.

One had a signed Kunitz jersey with a Kobasew puck and a Recchi puck.

One had a signed Letang with a Adams puck and a Recchi puck.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon

Also comes with an official plastic signed Craig Adams iron man suit.

B4MQCBTCUAACvdN.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad