Proposal: Chara to Canucks

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Guy literally says his offseason home is Zilina, Slovakia on the river and the other half in Boston.

Maybe he was talking about his alumni banner?

yKcfohm.jpeg

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
That's just ridiculous. Chara retired for 10 years at 55+ years of age is not going to be better than Tryamkin at his best.
One is a legend. One is a never was. I doubt it’s as preposterous as you think it is.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Comparing s 44-year old Chara with a 27-year old Tryamkin, accomplishes what, exactly? Neither guy will ever play a game in a Canuck uniform.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
One is a legend. One is a never was. I doubt it’s as preposterous as you think it is.

Ya but father time is undefeated. Plus most legends barely even skate after they retire (many go years without skating).

Have you read Jagr's recent comments? It's kind of sad that he feels that he has no choice but to keep playing and I fell bad for him.

"It's not easy anymore, believe me," Jagr said. "Because mostly during my career, I felt that if I wanted to score a goal, I would score. But suddenly, this doesn't work. ...
"At the same time, people still expect it from me, and that's probably the worst feeling, when people think I can but I know I can't.

Jagr is 49.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad