JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
$1.125m, buriable cap hit, NTC.

Not my money, let's burn FAQ's money.

Plus, i'm sure there are Bruins fans in BC that wouldn't mind buying his jersey

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Maybe bring him to camp on a PTO so Juolevi can say he beat a Hall of Famer in skating drills and then cut his ass

Reactions: Kreator

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
$1.125m, buriable cap hit, NTC.

Not my money, let's burn FAQ's money.

Plus, i'm sure there are Bruins fans in BC that wouldn't mind buying his jersey
I think I’d like to see it. I personally enjoy the fact that Mats Sundin is stained in the eyes of Leafs fans because he played for Vancouver. Why not smear another icon for a different group of __________?(Just fill in whichever infraction worthy phrasing necessary)

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I think I’d like to see it. I personally enjoy the fact that Mats Sundin is stained in the eyes of Leafs fans because he played for Vancouver. Why not smear another icon for a different group of __________?(Just fill in whichever infraction worthy phrasing necessary)

Nvm.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Near league minimum as normally a healthy scratch? Sure. But we have Luke Schenn who is most likely better at this point in their careers. And we can't waste any more cap before Petey and Hughes.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
He played junior in PG but man... I don't think he lives there in the off season.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
A 44-year old d-man who shoots from the left side.....who is going to replace on the Canucks blueline? Jack Rathbone? OEL?

I know the Canucks are desperate for a blueline upgrade.....but surely they aren't that desperate.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Zdeno Chara could retire for 10 years and still be better than Tryamkin ever is.

Chara at 44 is better than peak Tryamkin

Comments like these suggest that you don't realize how much Chara has declined. In specific situations, Chara's size, positioning, and reach could still make him a capable defender but practicing against Petey, Hoglander, and Garland might make him seriously think about retiring.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Comments like these suggest that you don't realize how much Chara has declined. In specific situations, Chara's size, positioning, and reach could still make him a capable defender but practicing against Petey, Hoglander, and Garland might make him seriously think about retiring.

Their comments have nothing to do with the ability of either player.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Even so. Still better than Tryamkin, ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad