ChaoticOrange @ AlongTheBoards (Don't you forget about me (Hall) up NOW!)

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Fresh content up today - Don't you forget about me (the Taylor Hall story) is up now.

Do you guys like the articles all together in one thread like this?

Edit: Link might help a bit!

http://alongtheboards.com/2015/08/dont-forget-taylor-hall-story/

Not bad, but nothing really new for people on this forum. We all know Hall is elite offensively. I think you'd get more discussion if you focused more on refuting his supposed character problems, but that's of course almost impossible to prove either way. Maybe more stuff on his defensive play?

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Not bad, but nothing really new for people on this forum. We all know Hall is elite offensively. I think you'd get more discussion if you focused more on refuting his supposed character problems, but that's of course almost impossible to prove either way. Maybe more stuff on his defensive play?

I thought Gregor covered that angle pretty well and I didn't want to re-hash it.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Mini-narco-ing this bad boy - last couple posts I let go solo but I have about 4 pieces in the pipeline that will be dropping in the next couple of weeks.

Despite the topic being thoroughly covered, i'll have something up about the YoungStars tourney ASAP, followed by Camp Battles - featuring McTrashBoat ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad