GWT: Champions League Semifinals

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Vastly. That central D duo at PSG is huge.
It's not the be end of everything but city have conceded less in their respective leagues as well as the champions league. Mind you City played lesser teams. City have vastly improved their defense with Dias and one of the big reasons why they ran away with this league without a striker is that stability on the back end, especially in the beginning of the year without KDB. I just as though VASTLY superior is underrating what city has done this year.

Reactions: luiginb

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
WUV1XJl.jpg

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

Sus of azpi wingback unless chilwell is going to start darting up the field nonstop. Also against vinicius...

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It's not the be end of everything but city have conceded less in their respective leagues as well as the champions league. Mind you City played lesser teams. City have vastly improved their defense with Dias and one of the big reasons why they ran away with this league without a striker is that stability on the back end, especially in the beginning of the year without KDB. I just as though VASTLY superior is underrating what city has done this year.
PSG haas sucked this year except in the CL where they have had arguably one of the toughest road to the final of all time (group of death with United and Leipzig, Barca, Bayern reigning champs and now City another favourite). Yet they have conceded very few goals. This D bends but doesn't break.
City's defense has improved because as a team it improved. I agree. But Dias against Mbappe 1 on 1 is going to be a nightmare for Pep.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Very defensive lineup for ZZ.

PSG haas sucked this year except in the CL where they have had arguably one of the toughest road to the final of all time (group of death with United and Leipzig, Barca, Bayern reigning champs and now City another favourite). Yet they have conceded very few goals. This D bends but doesn't break.
City's defense has improved because as a team it improved. I agree. But Dias against Mbappe 1 on 1 is going to be a nightmare for Pep.
Mbappe one v one is a nightmare for anyone. We'll see.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Mason Mount is making his 100th appearance for Chelsea today. Only turned 22 a few months ago and I already can't imagine not having him on the team.

47th appearance of the season for Chelsea today, and 52nd I think overall with international appearances.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That’s actually a pretty big miss from Pulisic. Sat up gently for him.

Totally misjudged it

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
That’s actually a pretty big miss from Pulisic. Sat up gently for him.

Totally misjudged it
He's really been a shadow of himself from the 2nd half of last season. Hasn't gotten into a good rhythm at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad