GWT: Champions League Semifinals.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
He wanted to go

According to Dani Alves here's the reason he left Barca

"Things changed at a club level, and as time went on, I always seemed to be the one in the firing line. 'Dani’s the one who has to go,' they’d say. I just got tired of it. I decided to head off in a new direction and find happiness somewhere else."

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Juve will win the CL if they play like this. Perfect attacks, bus parking, and some help from the referee. Can probably win without the referee though.

Real Madrid defend just as well as they do though. And their attack is on another level.

Basically take this Monaco team, with all of their players in their prime, added with another 4-5 world class players.

Juve have no chance.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Real Madrid defend just as well as they do though. And their attack is on another level.

Basically take this Monaco team, with all of their players in their prime, added with another 4-5 world class players.

Juve have no chance.

I will quote this post when they go to PK's after 0-0.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
You think they will get the referee on their side in the final vs. Real Madrid???

Well the assistant referee is in his right to raise the flag on that play
anyway it's one of those 50/50 play, it's not one of those where the referee on the field helps Juventus with no yellows etc...

Monaco didn't seem that they believed to much at the start which is too bad, score the first goal and it's completely different.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

Juve have no chance.
Another one of your golden posts. Will come back to this in the future.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Again, I don't know why this Real Madrid team doesn't get more respect than this. They are in a tier of their own.

Last time they played each other Juve won. This Juve team is also a lot better. I've learned too many lessons and will never doubt Italian defensive organization when they have attacking players this good and two top class wing backs. Their CM is a little weak, but the 3-5-2 covers their weaknesses brilliantly.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
It's ok to hate on Juventus. They are the best team in the world right now. And yes Barca constantly treated Alves like **** with numerous transfer rumors stating they wanted to bring in a new Right back. Alves had enough and came to the bianconeri. He's been incredible. And to think he broke his leg in November and came back even better.

Juventus deserve CL glory this year. It's all for Gigi. He deserves it more then any player in the world. He has every trophy you could want except the champions league, and that will change next month. Buffon will put in his finest performance of his career in the finals to ensure he leaves with the glory. This is his best chance of his illustrious career.

Fino alla Fine !!!!!

Edit: Edo your Juve hating is comical, Real in a tier on their own ? Bahahahahha. Juve has just as much class throughout the whole squad. Juve are taking the treble. Juve beat Real two years ago to face Barca in the finals and we can do it again. This champions league isn't for the Juve fans enjoyment this year it is strictly for Gigi. This is all for him and the team will win it for him.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
:biglaugh:
You sure know your football :biglaugh:

This is your reply to me saying that Monaco is getting exposed at the back like they did vs Man City, with the difference that Juve can actually defend?

Wow. :amazed:

Man City scored 5 on them in one game.
And could've had more, including a red and a penalty on Subasic at 0-0.

Lose the bias and stop treating every anyone says that doesn't suit you like a personal insult.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
According to Dani Alves here's the reason he left Barca

To be honest I also thought it was time for him to go. I got annoyed a lot with him in his final 2/3 seasons. His crossing was terrible, his behaviour childish sometimes and he made a lot of dumb fouls as well.
So all the things he actually did well I kinda overlooked probably. It's only now that he's gone I can see the hole he left at RB.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Monaco didn't seem that they believed to much at the start which is too bad, score the first goal and it's completely different.

I'd say they did. But they're not used to that 5-3-2 and after 20 good Monaco minutes, Juventus was head and shoulder above Monaco.
They missed the boat in the first leg IMO, missing too many chance, while surrendering on 2/3rd of Juve's.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Juve also has cynical players who will foul over and over to stop Ronaldo or anyone else from doing anything. The way the referees don't give out cards now, they will be allowed to foul him out of the game.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
This is your reply to me saying that Monaco is getting exposed at the back like they did vs Man City, with the difference that Juve can actually defend?

Wow. :amazed:

Man City scored 5 on them in one game.
And could've had more, including a red and a penalty on Subasic at 0-0.

Lose the bias and stop treating every anyone says that doesn't suit you like a personal insult.

Monaco didn't get "exposed". They were physcially creamed at the time and almost couldn't run on the pitch in the last 30 minutes.
Here against Juve, it has nothing to do with physical tiredness.

Even a blind man could see this. I guess you can't. Doesn't fit your ridiculous agenda.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
I'd say they did. But they're not used to that 5-3-2 and after 20 good Monaco minutes, Juventus was head and shoulder above Monaco.
They missed the boat in the first leg IMO, missing too many chance, while surrendering on 2/3rd of Juve's.

Exactly.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, at least Monaco made me right when I said they'd score on Juve :biglaugh:
Useless, but good for young superstar.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haha, ref managed to call a foul on a MONACO player with two Juventus players holding Falcao. Yet the foul is called on him....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad