GWT: Champions League Round of 16

rduck1

Dec 26, 2013
Finland
Hate to say I told you so to my own team... But I told you that they can't let Bayern dictate play like this. They have the quality to expose any defense if you let them figure it out in peace. Can't turtle for 30 minutes against this kind of opposition...

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Alonso was horrendous. He struggles against teams that press high and he has never looked good paired with Vidal. Awkward and slow movements in possession and he just stood there as Morata ran at him. Bayern got 2x better when he went off.

Bernat for Benatia was also a good sub and exactly what I was calling for. Alaba wasn't effective on the left flank and Benatia wasn't very good either. Alaba in the middle at least stabilized their buildup play a little.

Pep got burned going too conservative again tonight. Let's see if Bayern can still make it back. One of the few opponents where I'd unequivocally prefer Bayern.

Also, Morata is really good in big CL matches.

rduck1

Dec 26, 2013
Finland
Bayern creating half-chances constantly now and Juve starting look tired... Beginning to get bad vibes about this.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Another jok of a ref in Barca.....it's incredible how much they get favored every games.

Arsenal deserved to lose anyway...but the ref...Absolute FARCE

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Bayern should be playing through the middle when Juve presses forward. Some big opportunities missed when Neuer has the ball inviting pressure.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I don't think there's anything embarassing in what Coman has brought to that Bayern team since he came on.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Another jok of a ref in Barca.....it's incredible how much they get favored every games.

Arsenal deserved to lose anyway...but the ref...Absolute FARCE

your team is not good and the ref didn't make any difference to the game

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Another waste of possesion.:shakehead

EDIT: That leads to a goal. :rant:

No Morata or Cuadrado. I don't like Juve's chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad