GWT: Champions League Round of 16

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
I disagree with the non-issue. They scored a goal which should have counted. Doesn't mean Morata wouldn't have played that other goal the same way.

BTW, Allegri subbing Morata (who almost scored in the second half too) by Mandzukic has been horrible.

Sturaro has been equally **** but at least that one i get.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
I disagree with the non-issue. They scored a goal which should have counted. Doesn't mean Morata wouldn't have played that other goal the same way.

BTW, Allegri subbing Morata (who almost scored in the second half too) by Mandzukic has been horrible.

My point is that Morata wouldn't have had that same chance. Instead of a goal kick it's a kick-off. It totally changes the whole dynamic of the game. Chaos theory and all that.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Thiago for Ribery is also a good substitution. Should have happened earlier imo.

Ribery's play has dropped off a lot in recent years.

He had barely played this year until a couple weeks ago.

My point is that Morata wouldn't have had that same chance. Instead of a goal kick it's a kick-off. It totally changes the whole dynamic of the game. Chaos theory and all that.

Exactly. The game would have taken a completely different course.

rduck1

Dec 26, 2013
Finland
Mandzukic so bad.

He's dealing with an injury, was doubtful whether he would even be available... Shouldn't have played, but I think Allegri decided against subbing in the ball of rage that is Simone Zaza because ref was carding everyone.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I wonder why Tiago didn't start over Alonso.

Damn Coman is soooooo embarassingly one footed :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad