GWT: Champions League Round of 16

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Gosh, the guy roots for the best club of the new millenium (by a mile I might say) and he is STILL obsess with a team his club BEATS ALL THE TIME!

Come on boy, let go of that little.brother complex, Barca has been much much better than my RMCF for 15 years. Enjoy the success ;)

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I'm 110% convinced these draws are so rigged and that FIFA has a role behind it somehow.

Bayern gets the weakest link(probably) available. Because they need more help?

PSG gets City....they should win.

Oh we can't have Real or Barca play each other or either play Bayern or PSG....that would be wrong!!!!!

I don't mind that its rigged I just wish they would have the balls to be open about it. It is a business and bigger teams equals bigger money...fine. But for the non diehard fans seeing the same teams year in and year out is so boring.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG played Barca twice in the last three years in the QF. Bayern and Barca met in the semi final when Atletico met Chelsea in the other a couple of years ago.
So what's your point?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
the only team that's been getting significantly easier draws over the past few years is real madrid

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
I'm 110% convinced these draws are so rigged and that FIFA has a role behind it somehow.

Bayern gets the weakest link(probably) available. Because they need more help?
Yeah, we can really only thank UEF... I mean, FIFA for that Juventus draw in the first knock out round, as well. Yet another gift. No top team should get to play the weakest link; they should play one another all the way so they can get into the final and be some team's potentially lucky break there.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
PSG played Barca twice in the last three years in the QF. Bayern and Barca met in the semi final when Atletico met Chelsea in the other a couple of years ago.
So what's your point?

While PSG is good they are not Bayern, Barca or even Real.

That's one rare lucky break but it also still guaranteed a big club in the final. They don't want to risk evwe not having their precious 3 in the final if they can help it.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Yeah, we can really only thank UEF... I mean, FIFA for that Juventus draw in the first knock out round, as well. Yet another gift. No top team should get to play the weakest link; they should play one another all the way so they can get into the final and be some team's potentially lucky break there.

Now we're thinking! Why have these teams like Benfica who they don't want there and have no real shot? Why couldn't they give Benfica, City? They maybe could beat them. Instead they throw PSG a bone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad