GWT: Champions League - MW 5

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I watch United all the time and get the reference perfectly. It does matter because it's a damning indictment of Onana. Fred you could laugh off Fred being Fred due to the position. Onana every gaff has major ramifications. So if you're saying your starting keeper is the ultimate Jekyll & Hyde player, then you need a new starting keeper, full-stop.
It's more about the performance, not position.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lens bullied at Arsenal.
Those first 30 minutes were both catastrophic by Lens and impeccable by Arsenal. Rest of the game was much closer.
Now Lens will go to Europa League if they don't lose to Sevilla. The PSV games were really where they lost their qualification since they were not worse than PSV and only had 1 point to show for it.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
@Evilo comments about how your amazing 6th place club getting destroyed by a garbage EPL club?
Actually the leading EPL team beat a mid table L1 team.
While you were bragging before last game where they were 16th and still beat them.

I'm proud of you.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
oh wow penalty

edit: VAR overturn
Was pleasantly surprised.
UCL penalty calls are an absolute travesty.

This year alone the calls have been hilarious. Kopenhagen - Utd game, Napoli - Madrid, PSG - Newcastle...

I am not kidding, and not exaggerating to make a point - I genuinely watch these games now expecting a shoddy VAR penalty to direct how a game will go.

Between the ridiculous handballs and players flopping about and then getting rewarded with penalties for minor contacts, a bunch of these games gets decided by this rubbish.

Reactions: JPBolts

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I had an engagement and couldn't see the game, but caught up on the highlights when I got home. What's there to say - feel-good game feels good

And while Chelsea may currently hold the prize for most entertaining team in the PL, United really gives them a run for their money in the CL

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
It is easy to consider that Onana's gaffs could be betting influenced. If I was MU I would be concerned about that. This last one was way to obvious.

Hard to believe that anybody would pay Onana enough compared to millions he is going to make during his contract.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Hard to believe that anybody would pay Onana enough compared to millions he is going to make during his contract.

Especially to sabotage United. Maybe if he was doing this for City or Bayern, you could make enough betting against them to pay Onana more than he'd make in his career and still come out with enough to make sure you weren't caught immediately.

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
You never know in Camaroon what may happen, blackmail etc, but a few of those critical gaffs look very very opportune....just sayin.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad