GWT: Champions League - Matchweek 3

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I would say selectively bad. In the box he has great touch. Example when he brought the ball down for his first scoring chance. Outside the box when his instinct is to pass on his first touch it can be very bad.

Man Ajax is getting TANKED
He’s better in a phone booth for sure. And I thought he was pretty good today too.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Milner and Elliott come on and Rangers getting chances. This is not a coincidence. It’s their worst defensive player and their oldest player. Insane we still need them to close games out. Same thing vs Brighton but Brighton obviously better

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Kid is so good. Injured for so long and then playing like this against Atletico. He could have a monster season.
He is poised for a major breakout season! Just need him to keep up the form and carry it into the World Cup.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
He is poised for a major breakout season! Just need him to keep up the form and carry it into the World Cup.

What position does he play in the NT?
Last year he played on the left for Brugge but most would agree he's better on the right side, where he played tonight against Atleti. Problem is Skov Olsen is playing brilliantly at RW.

Puck Dogg

Puck life
Mar 13, 2006
Can you have a worse game than Antonio Adan had. Mistakes leading to goals and then getting sent off after 20 minutes.

He kicked the ball against opposing forward so it went into own net, then did not react on the 2-1 goal and topped it off by getting sent off by handballing outside the penalty area. In lesser leagues this performance would be under investigation.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
He kicked the ball against opposing forward so it went into own net, then did not react on the 2-1 goal and topped it off by getting sent off by handballing outside the penalty area. In lesser leagues this performance would be under investigation.
You're not wrong lol, the man had a disasterclass.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
What position does he play in the NT?
Last year he played on the left for Brugge but most would agree he's better on the right side, where he played tonight against Atleti. Problem is Skov Olsen is playing brilliantly at RW.
He has been used all over. On the right side as either an RM or RW in a 3-5-3. He has also played inside more as a right-sided CAM of sorts, and even as a second striker/ inside forward.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
maglie-ajax-1200x675.jpeg

Ajax players have refused the exchange of shirts with those of Napoli. How sad!

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Rangers came out with absolutely no intention of playing football. More like they just sat in park trying to hold them goal-less. I hate those matches. If you can't win, don't just sit back and take it... blammo.... smushed... ded....
A club with a rough middle / back end.... and they don't even press them... I'm furious.
Passing awful. Shooting, non existent.
Mobility and possession - huh?
Bastards.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Rangers came out with absolutely no intention of playing football. More like they just sat in park trying to hold them goal-less. I hate those matches. If you can't win, don't just sit back and take it... blammo.... smushed... ded....
A club with a rough middle / back end.... and they don't even press them... I'm furious.
Passing awful. Shooting, non existent.
Mobility and possession - huh?
Bastards.
It's a Scottish outfit. What did you expect? Joga bonito?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It's a Scottish outfit. What did you expect? Joga bonito?
A slight effort to press a wavering back end would have been nice.
Slight effort. Any effort. At least try a pressure approach and see how LP takes it.
Full on park for 85 minutes? Ooof.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad