GWT: Champions League - Matchweek 3

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I fully understand that you don’t want to talk about the current season.

But hey there’s no shame in being toyed by Martinelli. He’s toying with most of the defenders. Like he did with that 80 million Chelsea signing earlier this season.
We can talk about this season. I’ve talked plenty about this season.

We can also talk about the recent evidence that we have seen in LFC vs Arsenal matchups

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Brugge 1-0 up against Atletico. Great assist from Ferran Jutgla who's been the MVP of the season so far for Brugge.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Keeper just won't let Nunez score lol. Last one was a really good finish too.

Starting to get funny now.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Don’t think any argument about that being a PK. Salah makes it 2-0.

Even so. Rangers keeper has been man of the match.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Don’t think any argument about that being a PK. Salah makes it 2-0.

Even so. Rangers keeper has been man of the match.

He's made three great saves. Credit where it's due because usually older keepers like him are more likely to be dodgy.

Kvara again playing like a beast. 100m+ player if I've ever seen one.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Thank god LFC won’t have to play Napoli in the next round if they go through. Napoli are incredible

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The only thing Nunez does that's clearly wrong is some of his 1-2 play get cannoned off his feet. Otherwise could have had two goals tonight but I'm glad the team isn't pushing too hard and wasting their energy. Rangers have no interest in attacking whatsoever even down 2-0.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The only thing Nunez does that's clearly wrong is some of his 1-2 play get cannoned off his feet. Otherwise could have had two goals tonight but I'm glad the team isn't pushing too hard and wasting their energy. Rangers have no interest in attacking whatsoever even down 2-0.
He’s a weird player.

he’s obviously athletic and physical. He makes good runs, he has game IQ. he gets a ton of volume. his touch is just prohibitively bad.

He’s like Lukaku but he’s in much better shape.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He’s a weird player.

he’s obviously athletic and physical. He makes good runs, he has game IQ. he gets a ton of volume. his touch is just prohibitively bad.

I would say selectively bad. In the box he has great touch. Example when he brought the ball down for his first scoring chance. Outside the box when his instinct is to pass on his first touch it can be very bad.

Man Ajax is getting TANKED

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad