Chabot's nasty goal against Toronto

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
It was a nice goal. He had a really good night last night. Leafs looked bad the first two games so far, no intensity, and Freddy is in October form. Going to be a long month of hot takes.

Leafs looked good last night what game were you watching? Looked bad vs MTL yes. Freddie was good vs MTL and bad yesterday, doesn't mean he's in freddie form. Shot attempts were 80-40 for Toronto last night. Most nights you win that game. Andersen didn't have a good game though so we lost.

Reactions: Bedards Dad

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
So the Sens lose Karlsson but then this guy shows up. The Ottawa scouts deserve heaping praise for finding such gifted defensemen. I can’t believe how good his footwork and agility is for such a big man. Another franchise defenseman in the making for sure.
They actually fired the scout this summer that identified Chabot. These idiots running this team keep falling into these players. They truly have no idea what they are doing.

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Chabot is one of those players where the sky is the limit. He's got every tool, the tool box and the desire and work ethic to be the best.

what a 1-2 punch Karlsson and Chabot would have been.

Reactions: topshelf15

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Hot take alert!

Just an observation. Andersen was horrible and the defense was Swiss cheese. How is that a hot take?

On paper the leafs should have dominated. Instead they were the ones being dominated.
Don’t be so sad. It’s only game 2 of the year. I’m sure that the greatest center depth of all time and the all time best power play will take the leafs far.

Great play by Chabot

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Leafs looked good last night what game were you watching? Looked bad vs MTL yes. Freddie was good vs MTL and bad yesterday, doesn't mean he's in freddie form. Shot attempts were 80-40 for Toronto last night. Most nights you win that game. Andersen didn't have a good game though so we lost.

No one looked dangerous though. Was seeing more effort but the skill looked off. The team isn't clicking yet.

TDotMassive

Jul 13, 2018
6ix
It was a nice goal. He had a really good night last night. Leafs looked bad the first two games so far, no intensity, and Freddy is in October form. Going to be a long month of hot takes.
Leafs absolutely dominated the entire game, they drove possession all night and doubled the Sens in almost every offensive category... except the scoresheet. October Freddy is back alright... hard to win when your goalie can't stop a beach ball.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Just an observation. Andersen was horrible and the defense was Swiss cheese. How is that a hot take?

On paper the leafs should have dominated. Instead they were the ones being dominated.
Don’t be so sad. It’s only game 2 of the year. I’m sure that the greatest center depth of all time and the all time best power play will take the leafs far.

Great play by Chabot
I don't remember mentioning anything about being sad.

I'm actually very happy with our centre depth.

Chabot played very well. I always like to see young Canadian defenseman succeed.

qwerty

Feb 4, 2007
Calgary
They actually fired the scout this summer that identified Chabot. These idiots running this team keep falling into these players. They truly have no idea what they are doing.
He will not be out of work for long. Seriously, that 2015 draft is going to give the 2003 draft a run for its money.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility

Great play by Chabot

At least you were nice enough to lurk the PGT and like all the negative comments about Tavares.

Reactions: Kelly and Lilou

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Leafs absolutely dominated the entire game, they drove possession all night and doubled the Sens in almost every offensive category... except the scoresheet. October Freddy is back alright... hard to win when your goalie can't stop a beach ball.

Chabot's shots weren't beach balls. He was in BEAST mode and completely shredded TML. Man, I'd give my left testicle to have this kid on my team. I'm jealous of OTT

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
That dee is Swiss Cheese, Anderson is going be burnt out by Xmas, then what a rookie

Mergatroidskittle

Dec 26, 2015
It will be interesting to see if Chabot is that good against better teams or just took advantage of a team full of horrendous defense.
Well he did good again the leaf forwards, who most of their fan base claim is top “3-5”....so that’s pretty good too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad