Chabot vs Werenski

Disregarding their cap hits... which 24 year old LD do you want for the next 7 seasons?

• Chabot

• Werenski

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
He was given too many minutes. By the end of the year his minutes went down and he looked much better. This year the d core is better with Holden and Zub is a great partner for Chabot.

Still not ideal but it's slowly improving. Chabot is a fantastic hockey player, just never had the chance to either have a good defensive partner or to play on a good team. If he was on a contender, he'd be a Norris candidate year in year out.

Reactions: Sens With Benefits

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
Still not ideal but it's slowly improving. Chabot is a fantastic hockey player, just never had the chance to either have a good defensive partner or to play on a good team. If he was on a contender, he'd be a Norris candidate year in year out.

Improving is a better word yes lol. Sanderson will help a lot.

Reactions: Xspyrit

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
We get more of an apples to apples comparison this year with their roles and quality of team. Good poll, but I am going to take the cowards way out and not vote until we see some more of this season!

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA

I don't think this logic is always sound. You are right that role and team matters a lot. I get annoyed when Chabot is forgotten about when folks list out the great young d-men as much as a Sens fan.

But, if Chabot was on a good team, I think the expectations on him defensively and to add more structure to his game would be higher.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad